Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: craft revamp status?

Default craft revamp status?

Is the Crafting revamp project abandoned or someone is still working on it everyday(an intern or senior programmer idc)? I ask it because I have the bank full of epic gear I saved for the new system. I don't mind if you've changed your mind and the revamp it's not going to happen, I agree there are things better to do with your resources, but I want to know it and sell all the crap I'm keeping.

PD:I know in every monthly letter you say you are another step close to the revamp. But how many steps you need to do to deliver? 10 more? 100 more 1000.000 more?
    Last edited by xiulo88; 18th March 2014 at 12:21.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

In frustrated Mr. Incredible voice: 'It'll get here when it gets here!'

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    In frustrated Mr. Incredible voice: 'It'll get here when it gets here!'
    Yes, I know this is the official answer. But I want to know if someone is doing anything to bring it.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I assume it's still a few months off. As I understand it, FC has small dedicated teams for each of their games, and a larger team that switches between games for bigger projects like designing new raids, zones, expacs...

At the moment I expect that FC is focusing more on getting Tokyo out for the Secret World, as well as the Lego game.

I hope that progress on the Crafting Revamp + Palace of Cettris will intensify when Tokyo's done.

agree with OP. every month in GD letter its says: crafting revamp, palace of cetriss is progressing nicely and is 1 step closer to completion. OMG. its so frustrating.
    They dont show any screenshots or any other teasers from it, so im starting to wonder if this is just a marketing campain to keep us subbed.

Im so exited about cetriss/ sliterhing chaos/ craft revamp, but the waiting is driving me nuts. I dont think they will realese it at all. its just a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    (....)its just a lie.
    Feels like it, yeah.

They havent said anything about what kind of raid Cetriss is. If the raid instance is near completion as GD says, why havent they said anything about it? is it T5? T4? T3.5? T3? How many bosses are there in there? Absolutly nothing has been said about these things. Why? Because its still probably just some concept art on some paper in a drawer in Joels office.

Havent seen GD Bylos around the forums for ages either. Cirithgorgor is posting a lot, and he is doing a very good job, but theGD himself is nowhere to be seen.

They have shown the crafting revamp. All the work they have been doing the past 6+ months now is 'under the hood' stuff like descriptions for all the new stuff and integrating it into the renown system, as they have posted in recent Updates. With their small Dev pool now, that takes a *lot* of time. I suspect the next thing we may see is some visuals or discussion of what they are going to do with the city zones (Lachtish Plains, Poitain, Purple Lotus Swamp) since all the crafting resources will be removed from those zones when the new tradeskill system hits live. Judging from the feedback on that exact question (what to do with these zones) we might expect to see some artwork etc for new housing structures in an upcoming Monthly Update.
    Last edited by burmese; 18th March 2014 at 17:11. Reason: typos
    Dagget,
    President of Ayredian Nightfall

I Hope they won't make the "old" items salvageable for the new crafting revamp ^^ Only the items looted after the revamp should be salvageable.

Quote Originally Posted by burmese View Post
    They have shown the crafting revamp. All the work they have been doing the past 6+ months now is 'under the hood' stuff like descriptions for all the new stuff and integrating it into the renown system, as they have posted in recent Updates With their small Dev pool now, that takes a *lot* of time. I suspect the next thing we may see is some visuals or discussion of what they are going to do with the city zones (Lachtish Plains, Poitain, Purple Lotus Swamp0 since all the crafting resources will be removed from those zones when the new tradeskill system hits live. Judging from the feedback on that exact question (what to do with these zones) we might expect to see some artwork etc for new housing structures in an upcoming Monthly Update.
    nah.. next month its progressing nicely as usual.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast