Thread: I got stuck under the stairs

Unhappy I got stuck under the stairs

As the title says. Soon after the beginning of the game I went to a tavern just behind the Tortage gate. I wandered around the interior for a while and when I walked behind stairs I got stuck. That was 3 days ago and I still can't move out from there. The character can only turn around but cannot walk. Is there any way to unstuck ?

- type /stuck in any chat channel

- or use your Path of Asura teleport

- or type /petition and choose the apropriate option to call Gm to help you out
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Thanks for your answer. Yesterday I tried to type "/stuck". I got the message telling me to wait so I waited about half an hour. Then I decided to log off and check later. I logged in today, but when I tried to load a character the game displayed a message:
    http://s27.postimg.org/4jf9x3j2b/conan.jpg
    I choosed to continue and the game program exited to system. I tried again with the same result. Looks like I have a bad luck.

Contact the live chat people. It may be possible they can login to your toon and manually move it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Try HERE - good ideas there

Once in... As it's been said before; go to the [abilities] tab and use your Path of Asura. It will transport you out of the steps to the rez-point on the opposite side of the gate.

You can also us the [Global] or [New Player Help] chat to ask other players for ideas.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 18th March 2014 at 01:02.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinPL View Post
    Thanks for your answer. Yesterday I tried to type "/stuck". I got the message telling me to wait so I waited about half an hour. ...
    /stuck command should maneuver you out almost instantly (so no need to wait for 1/2 an hour), but in some situations it doesn´t work.. as you´re already in tortage tavern, you should have your teleport already, so try to find it among your abilities and use it. it should port you inside the tavern, but on a safer place

if it doesn´t help, you can still use /petition to call a GM, there is even an option for situation like this and it got higher priority over other types of petitions (I was stuck in a cactus few weeks ago and GM came within few minutes )
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..