Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Worried about the status of server Fury

I'm worried that **** stains like duncalord is not perma banned for telling 24/7 bad things about the game and funcom, and ruining the fun of people playing by afking everytime in minigames. I pay for the game and I waste so many time because of trash like that.
    Even thinking to just stop playing, because it drives me mad to play 2 hours and not having a single decent minigames because of him.

BAN DUNCALORD.

That's what I'm worried about fury right now.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

They are busy silencing and censoring those that actively supported them and paid for years. I understand no one likes to get smartassed and have people nagging for mistakes you made...still best way to silence those is to fix things or explain why you don't. THen ban the professional trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hmm since when does clan support open world pvp
    Well, I'm not a Clan officer or something, and I'm in Clan since less than 1 year. :')
    Most part of my time spent on AoC since was in a small guild (with Vehl in btw) with less than 10 ppl, doing mainly open world pvp.

PS : Some ppl in Clan are doing 90% pvp, and some also like openworld pvp.
    Last edited by Greshakei; 25th March 2014 at 17:49.

Seriusly, on both servers, ban those who QQ about the game in global.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hmm since when does clan support open world pvp
    Why would you say that? I've had plenty of open world versus Clan (some sieges too) and they do have their share of proper pvpers.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I'm worried that **** stains like duncalord is not perma banned for telling 24/7 bad things about the game and funcom, and ruining the fun of people playing by afking everytime in minigames. I pay for the game and I waste so many time because of trash like that.
    Even thinking to just stop playing, because it drives me mad to play 2 hours and not having a single decent minigames because of him.

BAN DUNCALORD.

That's what I'm worried about fury right now.
    agreeing with you religibori , i dont want to mention any names but there are actually a lot of k/d whores afk'rs and s.hit talkers who can make you lose several times in a row if you are unlucky and get in a team with them .
    An easy kick-vote function would solve this problem

about the server i must say that after the free server transfer phase it looked very bad , especially when some of the biggest guilds moved to crom , but it is already re-populating if you ask me

Ye we have quite a lot of minis now and I can get khesh pvp almost every day by attacking the right people Still could be much better and pve activity is outrageously low.

I don't agree about votekicking though cos it would just get exploited to death - we all know how toxic AoC's community is :/
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Ye we have quite a lot of minis now and I can get khesh pvp almost every day by attacking the right people Still could be much better and pve activity is outrageously low.

I don't agree about votekicking though cos it would just get exploited to death - we all know how toxic AoC's community is :/
    I would vote you off every mini and I don't even know who you are!!!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    synnove is the ganker BS in khesh x)

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    I would vote myself off every mini!

Giggty!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast