Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Worried about the status of server Fury

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    all that is left is fully geared ppl that will leave if they cant have that advantage over newbies
    I don't care about these type of weak people that need an advantage to stroke their hubristic egos. Fvck them.

Fix the game funcom.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I don't care about these type of weak people that need an advantage to stroke their hubristic egos. Fvck them.

Fix the game funcom.
    But we can not loose anymore players and especially not single veteran who would even occasionally play once per week but stick with the game for years...

What could be done to encourage new players is those mentioned PvP world objectives as according to my experience no one count deaths while grouping and doing open world PvP... You dont have exact stats - you do not realise as much you die
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

No. You are wrong.

They need to fix pvp. And screw the vets who cant let go of their gear advantage. They aint real pvpers if they QQ about that.

The only way to keep people is to fix whats broken. Fact.
    The only way to get new people is to fix whats broken. Fact.

Anything else is 100% pure fail. Fact.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

No the difference in gear is negliable now, well there are threads which shows that some stats on some classes are even better on T2 than on T3 (i.e. barbs armor but it is exception tho). The real difference now is AA and weapons nothing else.

And NO we can not loose anymore PvPers especially no vets. Fact
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    No. You are wrong.

They need to fix pvp. And screw the vets who cant let go of their gear advantage. They aint real pvpers if they QQ about that.

The only way to keep people is to fix whats broken. Fact.
    The only way to get new people is to fix whats broken. Fact.

Anything else is 100% pure fail. Fact.
    3+ years ago I would agree. You seem to be ignoring the fact that if you get rid of the current customers, there will be no aoc.

We now have a dev who is actively working on pvp, while trying to balance the new/vet population. Your raging rants of posts are very old, and not helping in any way. Go to testlive and give your ideas where they can be heard, instead of acting like a child throwing a tantrum. "I want it now" *fists flailing*

Apart from the fact, that "participating on TL" is not possible for some/many. Reason yet unclear...from bug to intended censorship.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th March 2014 at 14:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Apart from the fact, that "participating on TL" is not possible for some. Reason yet unclear...from bug to intended censorship.
    I think you have to be a subscriber.

If so, that would be totally a wrong approach.
    Another limitation is just another blow in the face to all the customers who supported them in the past and still do (now did) as f2p through the shop.
    Also, why then can some f2p people post there and others not?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th March 2014 at 14:15.

Fact this and fact that fact
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Fakt, jo?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast