Thread: LF Guild - Active - Friendly - Low Drama

Exclamation LF Guild - Active - Friendly - Low Drama

I've been away from AoC for a long time and I am looking for a guild that is Active, Friendly and Low Drama.

Basically I suck... I die a lot. I am disabled and my reaction time isn't as sharp as PVP'ers etc. But I have fun. OK maybe I am not THAT bad, but I only group with folks who can take a death or two and not get all bent out of shape.

I've been fortunate to have been in such a guild before and I am looking for one like it again.

I was doing tiger missions when i left so preferably a guild that still has some members doing such things.

I'm a pretty mellow funny guy looking for a lil companionship, laughs and fun.

Oh one more thing, I am looking for a Guild that's been around a good while and will be around for a while too. Something that hopefully wont dry up in a month or two

If this sounds like your guild please send me a PM here with your Guild Info.

Thanks!

You forgot to tell what timezone your in mate, thats quite important these days since EU and US primetime is totally different.

We Dawnsong are just that guild your talking about, not really recruiting much now but you might get an invite anyway if your looking for a EU based guild. We do have world wide members though but prime time is EU.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    You forgot to tell what timezone your in mate, thats quite important these days since EU and US primetime is totally different.

We Dawnsong are just that guild your talking about, not really recruiting much now but you might get an invite anyway if your looking for a EU based guild. We do have world wide members though but prime time is EU.
    I play kinda random times but often around noon my time so that often puts me in EU prime time Most of the games I play I seem to play in EU guilds... I think in part because they are just friendlier but I seem to match up well there.

Oh I should warn ya i Play in spurts... like i might play every day for a month then go missing for a month. Is that ok?

Just ask for one of our officers online mate..