Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESO Launch is near! Acolytes are here and we drink lots of beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Whoosah View Post
    MmMmmM Rydah.
    Whats good is that whoosah the tos? The one that was in bo?

Yup yup son. You gonna play ESO? You still playing AoC, just stalking the forums for once lol.

Yup yup son. You gonna play ESO? You still playing AoC, just stalking the forums for once lol.
    Yes ill be in eso you? so will bo we have alot of old members coming back just waiting for the game to drop now hop in bo vent ill pm you the info and no im not playing aoc anymore dont even have it on the comp just on the forums looking for old freinds who are playing eso also

I will Give ESO a Try too... but for what i have seen the animations seems too poor i think .. at least on melee side.. but i think its a thing they probably can inovate on future

Srry Noob English :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    www.snowhawkclan.org

Accepting applications for ESO Launch. Get some!
    Nice HiJack ! --=T.A.W.=--

I guess we're posting links to other guilds ?

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

It's Whooooosahhhhh. Hopefully I'll get to molest some of the Carnage/US guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ihaxx View Post
    Yes ill be in eso you? so will bo we have alot of old members coming back just waiting for the game to drop now hop in bo vent ill pm you the info and no im not playing aoc anymore dont even have it on the comp just on the forums looking for old freinds who are playing eso also
    Come play Wildstar with me! No way ESO will keep you guys occupied for long. The combat is trash and way to slow-paced for anyone that likes AOC. Plus no minigames, no arena, barely any dungeons. Wildstar dungeons are insanely hard, plus there is 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 arenas, Battlegrounds, and combat that is twice as fast as ESO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Nice HiJack ! --=T.A.W.=--

I guess we're posting links to other guilds ?

I have a personal relationship with Acos, so they understand :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast