Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESO Launch is near! Acolytes are here and we drink lots of beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidden View Post
    Come play Wildstar with me! No way ESO will keep you guys occupied for long. The combat is trash and way to slow-paced for anyone that likes AOC. Plus no minigames, no arena, barely any dungeons. Wildstar dungeons are insanely hard, plus there is 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 arenas, Battlegrounds, and combat that is twice as fast as ESO!
    Wildstar's PVP looks interesting, but the overall art style of the game turns me off. I may give it a shot at some point, but it's not high on my list of fluff that I want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Wildstar's PVP looks interesting, but the overall art style of the game turns me off. I may give it a shot at some point, but it's not high on my list of fluff that I want to try.
    I would agree that the cartoony nature of Wildstar was a concern to me at first. After playing a couple months of beta, I learned to like it. The cool thing about it is that the game doesn't take itself too seriously. It's almost exaggerated cartoony.

Having played both betas fairly extensively, I would say if you are one of those that played Skyrim for 1000 hours, you will love ESO. If you enjoyed AOC, SWTOR, or any more traditional MMO, you will enjoy Wildstar more.

Wildstar also has a bit of an FPS element to it, as there are no tab targets. So you have to aim your spells/melee/ccs etc.
    Last edited by Jaidden; 21st March 2014 at 05:18.

I would agree that the cartoony nature of Wildstar was a concern to me at first. After playing a couple months of beta, I learned to like it. The cool thing about it is that the game doesn't take itself too seriously. It's almost exaggerated cartoony.

Having played both betas fairly extensively, I would say if you are one of those that played Skyrim for 1000 hours, you will love ESO. If you enjoyed AOC, SWTOR, or any more traditional MMO, you will enjoy Wildstar more.

Wildstar also has a bit of an FPS element to it, as there are no tab targets. So you have to aim your spells/melee/ccs etc.
    I enjoyed both

Seems that you have not played ESO, you need to target there also
    The Law

Come play Wildstar with me! No way ESO will keep you guys occupied for long. The combat is trash and way to slow-paced for anyone that likes AOC. Plus no minigames, no arena, barely any dungeons. Wildstar dungeons are insanely hard, plus there is 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 arenas, Battlegrounds, and combat that is twice as fast as ESO!
    Come play eso with us we have so many old bo players coming back would be fun to play with the old crew again

Rydahh, hit me up here and let me know which campaign you guys decide to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Rydahh, hit me up here and let me know which campaign you guys decide to troll.
    We are rolling daggerfall

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Seems that you have not played ESO, you need to target there also
    seems like i being tired when writing this, so I meant that eso dosent look any good for me and im gonna stay on aoc
    The Law

Weird that everyone I know from aoc that is playing eso is rolling daggerfall. Acolytes, rejects, bo.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Weird that everyone I know from aoc that is playing eso is rolling daggerfall. Acolytes, rejects, bo.
    Really? I was thinking daggerfall too!
    Retired

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast