Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ESO Launch is near! Acolytes are here and we drink lots of beer!

Smile ESO Launch is near! Acolytes are here and we drink lots of beer!

That's right! ElderScrolls Online launch is a couple weeks away. Acolytes have been involved with ESO since we were personally invited to visit Zenimax Studios for a sneak peak. The game has turned out great! Anyone that knows me knows that I loved AoC with a passion. I can honestly say the sieging in ESO blows AoC sieging out of the water. It will get even better when they introduce the Darkness Falls type action that people loved in DAoC. We have a lot of old school Age of Conan players that have joined our ranks for ESO. We have people from Primal Fury, LiF, Imperium, Bryan the Necromancer and the list goes on. We currently have 100+ people, which includes 70+ new applicants that cover NA, EU and AUS time zones ready to play ESO. We are going for a truly 24/7 presence in Cyrodiil. If you were looking for a place to play ESO with old friends then feel free to stop on by our site and say hello! http://forums.acolytesgaming.com

For those that don't know who we are, below is a little look into what our goal is with ElderScrolls Online.

Who are we?
    The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we've offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. That could be grouping together doing a dungeon or playing a drinking game on mumble. Currently we have supported chapters in 4 MMO’s including Elder Scrolls Online. We offer a chance to join a guild that won’t troll it's members or self destruct over night. Our membership has been strong for over 9 years and it continues to grow each day.

What are we doing to address your needs?
    Are you looking to log in no matter what time of day or night and enjoy the game with others? Are you looking to be part of a guild that has a 24/7 presence within Cyrodiil? Are you looking to become an Emperor? Are you looking to be part of a guild that works together and helps it’s members obtain the most legendary of items? Are you a crafter that needs a presence in Cyrodiil to obtain the rarest of resources? We are the guild for you! We have members from NA, AUS, EU and other parts of the world, so no matter where you are located we have you covered! We are continuing to recruit both NA, EU and AUS members. The Acolytes leaders will spend hundreds of hours working together to create the best environment for our member base. The leadership group is in constant contact and work as one to continue the success of the chapter.

What we plan to offer members:​
    - Guild hosted events
    - Farming groups
    - Dungeon groups
    - Organized Raiding
    - Organized Cyrodiil Guild PVP "Primary Focus"
    - A great community
    - Active leadership
    - Experienced players to help all levels of gamers
    - DBH in Mumble
    - And much more – pending additional details of the game

What principles guide this chapter?
    The most important thing in any MMO is that guild members are having fun. Acolytes are a zero/low drama guild of friends who like to spend time online together. We have every type of player ranging from casual 5 hours a week to hardcore 50 hours a week, and the important thing is that we all log into a great game and have a great time together. Leadership will do everything we can to ensure the quality of the Acolytes brand, because we are more than just another guild. We will be respected by our allies. We will be feared by our enemies. This is the last guild that you will ever need.

Hope to see some old and new faces over at our forums!

If you get bored at work you can check out various videos on our YouTube channel http://www.YouTube.com/acolytescommunity or the classic Age of Conan Roleplayin Machinima's http://youtu.be/Jog--MkZoek

Haroo!

Dare I hope for some videos of Bryan the Atronach Summoner and Scorpe the Glorious-Haired Nightblade?
    I don't make points I make dents.

Are the cool Acolytes we actually like playing Teso? Genius, fuzzy, George, and the rest of AoC crew that did not go elitist. Not the AoC crew that submitted a story to CNN and acted like CNN wrote it.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Dare I hope for some videos of Bryan the Atronach Summoner and Scorpe the Glorious-Haired Nightblade?
    Scorpe was in our Mumble last weekend beta test as well, but let's be honest none of that can be recreated without Vaca!

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Are the cool Acolytes we actually like playing Teso? Genius, fuzzy, George, and the rest of AoC crew that did not go elitist. Not the AoC crew that submitted a story to CNN and acted like CNN wrote it.
    Oh how I miss the AoC forums! I think you are referring to this ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-749207 article? That article was posted to various websites years ago and I think you are the only one that appears to be confused by the meaning of iReport and thinks that CNN hired a reporter named Hieru?

We as a community are proud of our history and achievements just as any other guild/community are. We are proud of our history and achievements as much as you are proud of your trophy your team won at work that you posted on Twitter. Same kind of thing. We both use social media to show what we are proud of.

I am not sure what Georgetta and crew are up to these days or if they will be playing ESO. Come launch and throughout the course of the game we are welcoming people who are already in guilds to "guest" into our ESO guild to experience and partake in our 24/7 Cyrodiil action if people wish. So yes, Georgetta and her peeps are more then welcome to guest into the Acolytes guild in ESO if they wish. They are a great group of people.

Mortal Online > TESO.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hey hieru, what would have you stay in aoc
    Nothing the player skill is bad no point playing this game anymore

Snowhawk Clan is also jumping in to ESO.

Looking forward to harassing you guys there too

Also, they already instituted "Darkness Falls" type dungeons in Cyrodil dude. Every dungeon you come across there is public. SHC already raided one in AD territory, and killed every AD inside :P

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast