Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sub deals

Default sub deals

good time for me sweet sub deals that would overlap teso's launch

some real good sub deals, from what i gather many games are trying to survive teso.

make it a very sweet deal with bonuses for every play style and for ppl of any lvl (of note, gifts for pvpers is having more ppl to fight with and against, what ever it takes to make that happen)

and a 'CG' cape HAS to be there

(teso is a 75$ game for 2 mths, get that value for 1 year for aoc with some sweet toys and we are cool)
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 11th March 2014 at 23:42.

I hope there's gonna be an interesting birthday sub offer this year which also attracts vets to sub for another year.
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

Nop, read this:
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=187950

They expect us to leave. They are only want to save all the money they can while they are waiting that LEGO save their company.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

It is still weird to me, maybe i am missing a clue or so...

Isn't some money better than no money, especially if you are indebted??
    Aren't virtual goods (especially sub offers) almost free of real production cost (time, resources), especially if you just need copy&paste?
    Doesn't business school teach the meaning of investment anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post

LOL, yeah that was a pretty amazing read! That original CEO, what a shady mo-fo chump he is. It's a damn shame he is still with the company, likely still calling the shots.
    Last edited by kinlock; 14th March 2014 at 20:34.

Traditionally, Funcom will release a buggy update - just before a major new MMO is launched.

Quote Originally Posted by dubhuir View Post
    Traditionally, Funcom will release a buggy update - just before a major new MMO is launched.
    True. It's the weirdest strategy ever but at least every time people have come back from the other games so in a way it's a good time to go try the new game and get disapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    teso is a 75$ game for 2 mths, get that value for 1 year for aoc with some sweet toys and we are cool
    What are you talking about. AOC cost me $120, the Expansion another $60 and $15/m. TESO is cheaper at launch, said free expansions, and the same monthly fee, $15/m.
    Last edited by McFiend; 17th March 2014 at 06:36.

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    What are you talking about. AOC cost me $120, the Expansion another $60 and $15/m. TESO is cheaper at launch, said free expansions, and the same monthly fee, $15/m.
    Did you only ever sub month by month then? I think it's down to what, $6 p/m with the year deal? ESO is pricey - $135 for the collector box, and $22 p/m, because they want to charge me in Euro's. But I am on the US servers and don't live in Europe.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast