Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PvP Poll

Xfered to set shortly after 1.06 assassin garbage, but all I did was open world. Understand it's a different game now so I'm no one to complain about how it used to be. Would xfer over to a pvp only server in a heart beat but the reason I felt forced to get involved on above server was because I was sick and tired of standing around for 2 hours waiting for a mini or someone to zone into kesh. In other words the population ruined it for me but would xfer all my toons back in a second. Doing lots of t3 just because I never went past t2 before, I hear there are no raiding guilds on fury and that bums me out, what am I going to so when the server is dead for 5 hours straight? (Referring to tyranny)

Anything pvp is welcome in my book and I agree nothing pvp except for mini games have any place on crom, so keep up the good work and eke brainstorming. I just feel if I feel this way about the status of pvp maybe others do, fury community isn't keeping me away it's just no reassurance that if I xfer back will I be twiddling my thumbs again?
    Last edited by Mysticblood; 11th April 2014 at 18:36.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Default /jest_on

I have a fix for US primetime population.

Just add + 68,400,000 ms latency. To get to the next EU primetime ofcourse!

/jest_off

It's 19 hr time zone from middle of US to EU ish. Apologies for inaccuracies it's just a joke

Alternatively they could - 18,000,000 ms (-5 hr) from the EU servers and still have plenty of latency to go around
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Awesom reply m8😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345