Thread: Do people still do golem raids?

Default Do people still do golem raids?

Title says it all

Default Yes

Not sure about slotted times or anything, but I did about six in a row on Weds. I see it advertised once in awhile - this is on Crom.
    Stygian...the best!

yes people do golem raids

Cool, good to see it still crackin'. Wouldn't mind seeing it get some loots overhaul too (vanity mostly, and maybe a basic weapon for the fresh faction guys), along with Dagon in Paikang. And while I'm at it, possibly a bunch of other old-school 'world bosses' like whathisface in Poitain.

as long as people buy my overpriced Life essences i think the golem runs still exist

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Cool, good to see it still crackin'. Wouldn't mind seeing it get some loots overhaul too (vanity mostly, and maybe a basic weapon for the fresh faction guys), along with Dagon in Paikang. And while I'm at it, possibly a bunch of other old-school 'world bosses' like whathisface in Poitain.
    each of the gathering zones has a boss like that. And yes it would be nice for some incentive.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I would suggest adding a guaranted symbol of the Milestone quest drop for Golem :>

Maybe a couple of racially pertinent social items as well from the three gathering zones. I've always liked the Darfari gear that drops in PLS. Nothing 'wow's' like wearing a birsdnest! Maybe something more spesh? A couple more beads =D Or some skulls.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    each of the gathering zones has a boss like that. And yes it would be nice for some incentive.
    I remembered the PLS one now too! The little swamp demon chap from the beguilers who spawns after you spank a few. What was the one in Lacheish?

And I'm not referring to the Darfari/Hyperborean huts here, btw.

I'm also a fan of hanging out in PLS over the other two. Desert's and jungle-like swamps are my thing =)
    Last edited by stiiixy; 5th August 2014 at 00:38.

They all have the same mechanics, be it Kaos, Scorn or wathever the Lacheish one is called. In fact, they share their mechanics with the Darfari hut/the Kushite (?) altar in PLS, the Zingarian (or Nemedian) stone/the meat in Poitain, and the two in Lacheish I forgot it was.

When you kill the boss or click the stone/hut/altar/meat, you get numerous spawns of elite mobs that used to hit hard (didn't take a look at it for more than 3 years now). Once all the waves are dead, you have a chance of gettint a blue box.

Back then (in 2008), they used to drop epic world loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."