Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Boss ruins minigames

This proves that people are mostly playing minis when they have nothing better to do in game !

I see a lot of people running back and forth to WB. Am assuming that the percentage who like the wb and enjoy the farming is a lot higher than the percentage who don't like it.

And hopefully ftps and new players will sign up to do more.

Default minigames?

Minigames are a rare commodity in this game..people dont sign either way...only on weekends they run a little bit more..only for a few hours..after like 10-11 pm..they stop..
    On fury its even worst, u wait hours to go to Jheball..sad very sad..World bosses have nothing to do with it.Its people who dont sign..Or meybe pvp people are gone..and only a few left..Very known issue..same old same old.story..

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    while people waiting for worldboss to pop up they sign minigames but dont join. so most minigames have just 8-10 players.... please fix this
    Yeah Funcom, pls fix this - just disable minigames

WB ruins everything. and for no reason.
    Kill a boss every half hour, just to bitch about the loot?
    Or lack thereof.

So much QQ for something that is only 1 week out of every month.

So many of you claim to not be able to do mini games or anything yet every time I log in I can hop right in a mini.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Again, this is not a FC problem. It's a ppl problem. I prefer minis myself instead of a mindless grind, but that's still not FC's problem, is it?
    It is both, imo.
    Funcoms fault is the design and implementation (they had a choice between cooldown and a more relaxed approach including quests with would have given and limited the amount of kills you need to do to get that boss specific something OR even more lottery and faster respawn rate).
    This might have been to keep the interest and loot options high for later bosses, but since there are boss specific lootparts anyway and tokens, there would have been (or are still) other ways.
    Had they done some pvp changes or added a few minis, it might be different (we will see IF they release pvp gear, class balance and the unchained minis during the world boss year).
    So now it is new and easy content vs old and partly frustrating for many...that's why you can only partly blame the ppl.

You can not only blame funcom, too, because they have feedback threads, changed some things and are actually active on this topic.
    For some reason they WANT this content to be as popular as it is, knowing maybe full well about the risks to other content (just look how careless they sometimes change things in the old world without announcing). Sadly it seems the people there who actually knew/played their own game fully, are maybe not there anymore (or too busy nowadays).

If it is just a people thing, we can bet on the hype lessening a LOT once the year is over. How successfull the bosses really are as continuing content will show then.

I am not viewing it as drastic as Lunatic, because it is a temporary madness for one week per month that can be fun even (depending on boss, server and location), but i can understand that if you don't like them (or as f2p these months: can't play them), this week can make the game unattractive at least during that week...reducing the value.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 9th March 2014 at 07:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Again, this is not a FC problem. It's a ppl problem. I prefer minis myself instead of a mindless grind, but that's still not FC's problem, is it?
    It wasn't my intention to give this issue to FC. I just wanted to start people thinking about this issue. Fix this! (people).

Ur the broken hopsings... just broken

well the event will be over soon then you can play minigames again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast