Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T4 Loot Change

Since this was such a new and game-breaking exploit that was just recently discovered, it had to be hotfixed immediately. You've got to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    ... You should have guessed that it would happen. Dev letter for Feb stated it would get fixed this way, and the next patch was today, which everyone knew since WB gets patched every Wednesday.
    It wasn't referred to as a patch. It was called a hotfix. Embarrassingly bad customer service from FC, once again.

Whether or not you agree with patching it or not, this was a piss poor way to handle a change of this magnitude, given that some guilds may have been past zodiac or emperor but not MC.

My group killed zodiac last night. Didn't have time for Emp due to dealys because of DC and lag Orgy last night. But seriously... missing out on one loot box. so ****ing what
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

only ones that think this was gamebreaking was cromian white knights ^^

gg whiners <3
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

**** off you rtards who's just trolling about this issue. When I was in rogue angels they didn't farm mc once. Everyone can go without loot for a week, a month or even longer, it's just ****ing gear. But if you're really laughing at this as a whine and saying boo hoo you're just an asshat or truly went full retard.

haters gonna hate, so all who have been envious and resentful about the mc farming will just have their 5 mins of haters fame.

and ofc they will ignore the real issue that it was poor customer service and lack or better said FCs inability to clearly communicate with the community. at least untill next time when the actual haters are affected in a way they dont like.

FC will never learn what good customer care is because they simply dont care enough imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    **** off you rtards who's just trolling about this issue. When I was in rogue angels they didn't farm mc once. Everyone can go without loot for a week, a month or even longer, it's just ****ing gear. But if you're really laughing at this as a whine and saying boo hoo you're just an asshat or truly went full retard.
    apparently he can't because he's whining about it. and you're getting emotional because people are trolling him for whining. gg all round.

When a service you paid for cuts out or doesn't do it's job, are you not supposed to complain? And he's not supposed to talk about it? I don't even like rogue angels. And somehow b/c I swear a lot cus I don't care make you think I actually give a **** about the whole situation. gg you gots no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    apparently he can't because he's whining about it. and you're getting emotional because people are trolling him for whining. gg all round.
    Not whining about the actual change at all, in fact, I'm for it.

What I don't like is the timing of the fix, after many guilds have already cleared past those bosses.

In the end though, it's no big deal: 2 tears, 2 rings, 2-3 weapons less is nothing.

What I really dislike about this "hotfix" is the philosophy behind it. Instead of changing the Memory Cloud encounters to a level when it becomes pug muppets unfriendly, they make it almost worthless. Funcom is doing everything wrong way. This is hardly a hotfix, this is a declaration of "we are clueless, deal with it."
    like hell

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast