Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World boss for March? At work...where's the beef?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdana View Post
    QQ... Dragonspine is really a bad place for F2P-Gamers too.

15 Euros to finish 1 Quest? I'm disappointed. Please create

an alternative spawn place (Khopshef, Kheshatta). Thank you!
    Not 15 Euros to finish needed. Only 1 month longer waiting and kill black dragon again, instead of this.

its already wortwhile to have premiumsub - bonus fc points, all zones areas instances access, fc shop discount, aa timetrain, offline lvls, plus max18 toons per acc

so... I dont really get how do you pve without it u f pve nab cos I do only pvp and cant live without psub tbh and many ppl thinks that f2p or just one a time 2.5 euro 30 days premium + rotgs is more then enough to have ace fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kaazho View Post
    Not 15 Euros to finish needed. Only 1 month longer waiting and kill black dragon again, instead of this.

February = Northern Graslands/Chosain Province, F2P-Gamers not allowed
    March = Dragonspine, F2P-Gamers not allowed
    April = Turan (possibly)?, F2P-Gamers not allowed
    May = Kara Korum (possibly)?, F2P-Gamers not allowed
    June = Paikang (possibly)? , F2P-Gamers not allowed...

You know, what I mean? I think it's not fair that I am forced to

subscribe. I like the event. But to pay 15 euros just for the

event, I think is too expensive. My toon need only one world boss

kill. I hope to alternative spawn places. Subscribers would no

disadvantages by this change. Thank you.

Or an item shop with reasonable pass pricing :P (not gonna happen)
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Turan is f2p though.

April is most likely thunder river
    May is most likely em and ymirs pass
    June is confirmed turan
    July is confirmed khopshefs
    August is confirmed white sands
    September is confirmed field of the dead
    October is.. banshee queen no idea where it might spawn possibly paikang or kk
    November is confirmed khes.

How many f2p locations ahead of us? Not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaazho View Post
    This is not true. It is now the second premium only boss...just that with the first you could buy paths from the shop (which disappeared weirdly enough or got moved now) for a single char (NOT accountwide).
    "Increasing sub value" this way is not going to work...demotivation and neglectence are the more likely results.

And we do not know how more Bosses will show up in premium zones in the other months. So basically f2p are screwed (with not even another option apart from subbing (which they might not do for good reasons)) for 2+ months now...and when just one more premium only boss appears the time to finish will be a lot longer than just one more month (january and december boss can compensate, but then it is two more months waiting in 2015).

Turan is b2p, not f2p. You still would need to buy it to access the boss there, but at least it will be cheaper than the access pass policy and even worth the money since it is permanent and accountwide.

Of course you can always wait a few more months...assuming there will still be enough interest in the bosses after the big players got their cloak and the hundreth vanity version or raidgear.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 5th March 2014 at 14:30.

In my opinion there is nothing unfair about world bosses spawning in premium areas. There has to be some difference between premium accounts and f2p, otherwise there would be no reason to pay. These world bosses already give f2p lots of benefits they didn't have before: you now have a chance to get T2 and even T3 raid gear. And in the end you will get that cloak, only a little bit later than de premium players.

I find it per definition unfair...but i can live with being a second class player unless i "pay" something (but here the shop comes in: it is possible to pay a lot of money without subbing...do these players deserve to be treated like second class, too?).
    So actually it might not be worth complaining that there are premium bosses. It is just bad design imo to put up more than one in a row AND to make subbing the only way to access them.

I would not consider 4-5 months later "a little time"...and not even counting in that some players have a real life schedule too, that might force them to skip a boss or two. And i assume, the longer the bosses run, the less hype and interest there will be.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 5th March 2014 at 15:00.

But fair or not fair: is there really only 1 playfield this month? There were always 2 every time so far.

Boo hoo, you can't afford premium subscription? How about you work three hours overtime and spend the money on a yearly premium sub? The best content in game should NOT be available for F2P, as long as there is an alternative for paying a monthly fee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast