I say let them transfer.

But!

Remove ALL:
    Ibis swords
    T3 Craft items
    Gold
    Shards
    Ingots

Remove all that on transfer and I'd agree to let them transfer.
    It's a small community, they all knew about it and did nothing. Time to pay the piper.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I say let them transfer.

But!

Remove ALL:
    Ibis swords
    T3 Craft items
    Gold
    Shards
    Ingots

It's a small community, they all knew about it and did nothing. Time to pay the piper.
    i didnt know about it, but penalties seem fair

I`m really tired to play almost two year in reservation! When we can have transfer? I have playing near 2 year at Rage and always constantly hoped that situation will be better. But time showed exactly another.
    At weekends we can have no mini and dungeons becouse server is low populated. I must to check few times at whole day are minis going on or not. I`m premium member and want just play normal. I want log in and go mini without waiting hours and hours to play it.
    When can we leave? Is it very hard to check characters which wants to be transfered? My character two years old and he have 75%AA and 9 pvp, t2 pvp gear. I dont want start all again, i dont have time to farm all of this again, i have real life)). And i shure a lot of ppl of Rage thinking the same. So can someone from FUNCOM aswer to us. When you stop ignoring us and let us transfer, to play online game with all AOC community. Thanks

I say let them transfer.

But!

Remove ALL:
    Ibis swords
    T3 Craft items
    Gold
    Shards
    Ingots

No problem with this!

I say let them transfer.

But!

Remove ALL:
    Ibis swords
    T3 Craft items
    Gold
    Shards
    Ingots

come to think of it, if rage fellas do compromises, fury must do compromises.

tweek/remove guards
    enable lowbie pvp
    faster pvp xp

For sure Rage players should have the opportunity to transfer from this server to another, because when the merge of the servers happend, we all wished for a new oportunity to the server, but Rage keeps dying more and more, I also agree with not letting that kind of items get transfered

Agree with Yarilo, i tired play on Rage vs same ppl all time, creat new char on other server is too awful for me cause i'm pvp player, and don't want do pve for AA again.

Default I agree.

I spent a lot of time leveling my character on rage before I even knew there were other servers, and bought a bunch of stuff from the item shop. as well as spending my veteran award points from buying a years subscription. I can't afford to just scrap it all to start again on another server... I just want to move to another server.

Let people transfer off Rage if they want. Take shards, ingots, whatever.I never knew about the shards or whatever because I played on Deathwish not Rage. No one from Deathwish server has shards or crafted anything other than crafted blues or maybe a few culture pieces made by the few crafters there. Lumping everyone together and calling them exploiters and locking them to a dead/dying server because of a few idiots is unfair. Many have toons on other servers but quite a few don't.Their mains are locked on a server that is pretty much a lost cause and are being collectively punished.
    Last edited by Frejya; 3rd April 2014 at 07:19.

Quote Originally Posted by HaD3z View Post
    For sure Rage players should have the opportunity to transfer from this server to another, because when the merge of the servers happend, we all wished for a new oportunity to the server, but Rage keeps dying more and more, I also agree with not letting that kind of items get transfered
    the best barb/conq in hyboria has spoken

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast