Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about 2HE "Honor's Focus"

Default Question about 2HE "Honor's Focus"

I really like the 2HE "Honor's Focus" from Last Legion (here -> http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=4 )for my conq,

but the "+62 Hate Decrease Rating" troubles me.

Will I have problems keeping the agro as Tank or oT, or the 159.62 DPS (merged) of the weapon balances the agro?

that's actually the barb sword^^ i wouldn't use it with my conq as you are missing consti and as you already mentioned it has hate decrease instead of increase

There arent any in particular good weapons for a tank conqueror in Khitai. Closest is the Blossoming Death 1HB to use when doing Bloodbath, Bloody Hack, Breach and Throat Slash. For 2H, I'd try to get the T1/T2 sword during the next cycle of World Bosses. As far as 1HE's go, the Massacres from Yag are good, only lacking hit rating and a tad low base dps. I have 1x Massacre and 1x Sword of the Crimson Fort, and a T1 2HE. Usually fine with agro sharing on better geared tanks, and I have held Assassins and Demos dps in Monastery and Palace up to 1600dps which is the highest I have seen while I am tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    I really like the 2HE "Honor's Focus" from Last Legion (here -> http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=4 )for my conq,

but the "+62 Hate Decrease Rating" troubles me.

Will I have problems keeping the agro as Tank or oT, or the 159.62 DPS (merged) of the weapon balances the agro?
    That's more of a Barb sword, but really why would anyone want it without any critical rating or damage? Your better off getting a 2 hand ibis, and even a crafted 2 hand axe might be better with a crit gem in it, even if it has lower stats and base dps.

The t1 or t2 conq sword works pretty well though, tbh.
    Doomsayer 2008

Thank you for the fast replies

I suppose I could still buy it for solo DPS build. I'll consider it.

If you really need a 2h go for cheng-ho's

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    Thank you for the fast replies

I suppose I could still buy it for solo DPS build. I'll consider it.
    if u want to go dps build go dual wield ^^

I've seen the 2HE of cheng-ho, but I have not finnished tamarin yet :/

Well, I'll go fot T1/T2 at next WD as said above.

Well thank you for your replies. I really apreciate the time and knowledge you put together to answer me

The easiest 2he would be from Palace - it's not epic but would do the trick until you get something else. Avoid that purple honor weapon, would be a waste of rares for the reasons stated above.

IMO the http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...less_blade.jpg

Is better than Tyranny. Because of the Strength (300 armor). Drops in Enigmata of Yag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast