Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – February 2014 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I can clarify on that a bit.
    Weapon and Dragon Tear drops from the MC have been moved to the Emperor as new drops (you'll still get the same number of these guaranteed per run).
    Rings from the MC have been moved to the Zodiac as new drops (you'll still get the same number of these guaranteed per run).
    The chance at the extra weapon from the MC has been moved to the Zodiac as a new drop (you have the same probability as before of receiving an extra weapon drop per run).
    A larger number of Phials of Heavenly Knowledge will drop in total from the Memory cloud bosses.
    So it looks like farming MC is pointless now?? All the loot gets moved to Zodiac/Emp?

MC (Kiera/LuZhi) just gives your Phials? or what am I missing?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Weapon and Dragon Tear drops from the MC have been moved to the Emperor as new drops (you'll still get the same number of these guaranteed per run).
    Rings from the MC have been moved to the Zodiac as new drops (you'll still get the same number of these guaranteed per run).
    The chance at the extra weapon from the MC has been moved to the Zodiac as a new drop (you have the same probability as before of receiving an extra weapon drop per run).
    A larger number of Phials of Heavenly Knowledge will drop in total from the Memory cloud bosses.
    Huge thanks Cirith! =)
    We will be Serious after death.

And when are the MC changes hitting live servers?

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    My question is what has happen to phase three??? phase 1 and 2 are done!
    Personally I thought ONE of the main reason of moving ALL aoc servers to USA was to implement phase three?
    Given that that is the hardest part to do, with limited number of developers even capable of coding it up, it will take a very long time. I wouldn't think it sooner than late 2015, or 2016 sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    So it looks like farming MC is pointless now?? All the loot gets moved to Zodiac/Emp?

MC (Kiera/LuZhi) just gives your Phials? or what am I missing?
    and an urn I guess

Suggest that you put someone on MC to make it worth doing, such as a mount...Quillin?

so right now the only thing that MC is going to drop is a vial and maybe relics? So its an upgraded Strom fight?

Thank you!! Really appreciated change!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Suggest that you put someone on MC to make it worth doing, such as a mount...
    It is worth doing to get to the Entity and get that loot. Also for more AA advancement on your alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    or are dragon tears still only going to drop for MC and entity?
    Re-read cirith's post.

Edit: you edited your post

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    and an urn I guess
    Maybe yes or they have forgotten to mention if moving^^

We need wait for new raid... wait for new dungeon... wait for new mini-game... wait for new craft... wait for new gear... wait until all people leave for AA or TESO?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast