Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – February 2014 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Don't remove them, make them drop items worthwhile but not better than khitai gear.
    They do drop some nice items. The drop rate is just so tiny it's not worth the effort.

Yeah, should maybe be a token system..? My gf and me killed the wb's about the same number of times. She has most of the pets while none has dropped for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Yeah, should maybe be a token system..? My gf and me killed the wb's about the same number of times. She has most of the pets while none has dropped for me..
    I've killed them dozens and dozens of times, one epic pet drop, everything else was garbage except for a couple 10% buff 2 hour potions.

No reason they can't have a mini quest like the big quest where you can turn in "X" you get for a kill to get what item you're after. Drop rates of less than 1% make it a total waste of time. I've given up doing them all the time and only do them once a month on the toons I still play. Of course, the one pet I got is on a toon I almost never use.

Welcome to Crom. Boss is at 15% and people ready to swap instance as soon as they have their loot after hitting the boss 1 or 2 times.

http://i.imgur.com/GJcACta.jpg

Edit: Sorry posted wrong screenshot first.
    Last edited by Maark; 7th March 2014 at 14:26.
    Retired

So, now that people cant whine about mc farming anymore, the world savers turned their attention on poor world bosses. What the hell is wrong with you people? You dont HAVE to kill those bosses, go do something that you enjoy or if you can't figure out anything then maybe your wife/ mum/ girfriend can set some tasks for you. Or maybe it's that loot issue about "bad players" getting good items for free again?

P.s got full t2 guard and weapons without ever getting into raids on it. Ty wb

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Welcome to Crom. Boss is at 15% and people ready to swap instance as soon as they have their loot after hitting the boss 1 or 2 times.

Why do you care? This one melts like butter and is constantly up in an open instance.

lol, that pic is funny.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

The worst was for the Basi, imo. You hurry your ass to "unstone" people with your healer, only to realise that the guy at the back with a crossbow wasn't a ranger but a melee that just fire one or two arrow and went afk.

I have nothing against the poor souls that try their best but cannot do anything because they play on a toaster and their framerate is close to 0, but the slackers in the back that are clearly doing nothing are the worst.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Today, trying to get Kyllikki... Two hours.. 16 people. Someone said: "they (T1 raiders) could have got a full set of t1 by now doing portents".
    This is going really wrong.
    Updated: 2h:20m now. I give up...

As some lady said: "World bosses are the new PVE Bori".
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 7th March 2014 at 17:52.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    P.s got full t2 guard and weapons without ever getting into raids on it. Ty wb
    Oh no... and it's T4 ready now... what have you done Funcom???