Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – February 2014 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hepp View Post
    It will fill the role as timesink for the entity encounter.
    At least with the new lobby, you won't have to wait as long for "that guy" whose ranged toon he has to switch to is in TA's stronghold, with all his ports on cooldown, and remaining steadfast in his refusal to spend 15 cents to buy a port to jade citadel.

I just dont understand what's the problem here...the guild which does MC run or runs need to clear the way up to it at least once.
    So doing this its not fine why? Is relogging for Entity box way better?

Its easier to setup raid for MC then a full run from start.This way MC existing there for a reason if FC didnt want it to be it like this they would design it diffrently.
    The game cant sustain itself if you will have to work as hard as when the Khitai was released.Ppl leaving this game all the time and with numbers missing thats the only way some guild can sustain life in the Guilds.To be able to do stuff with lesser good alts to help out in the future.

Ppl who think MC is exploit and relogging for Entity box are hypocrits.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinBoss View Post
    I just dont understand what's the problem here...the guild which does MC run or runs need to clear the way up to it at least once.
    So doing this its not fine why? Is relogging for Entity box way better?

Its easier to setup raid for MC then a full run from start.This way MC existing there for a reason if FC didnt want it to be it like this they would design it diffrently.
    The game cant sustain itself if you will have to work as hard as when the Khitai was released.Ppl leaving this game all the time and with numbers missing thats the only way some guild can sustain life in the Guilds.To be able to do stuff with lesser good alts to help out in the future.

Ppl who think MC is exploit and relogging for Entity box are hypocrits.
    You may create an infinity of Memory Cloud instances by logging out one toon that got there and then get every one of your toons gear from MC. You only get to kill that instance of Entity once, instance is then dead...no more toons get to come in, if you can't figure out the difference I don't know how to help you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    You may create an infinity of Memory Cloud instances by logging out one toon that got there and then get every one of your toons gear from MC. You only get to kill that instance of Entity once, instance is then dead...no more toons get to come in, if you can't figure out the difference I don't know how to help you understand.
    If that would be a problem none runs infinity runs.Wont even happen...one guild does maybe few runs at most and there is alot of waiting time involved.So no i dont see that as a problem there is even hardly a MC everyday.
    On top of that i wouldnt say that year ago but now im saying yes make all T1,T2 for F2P accounts.We need ppl to come to this game not leave away.

if you had any spine you'd make all killable boxes despawn after 60 seconds so no one could relog for them *cue up the rage about entity being too hard without relogs*.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    if you had any spine you'd make all killable boxes despawn after 60 seconds so no one could relog for them *cue up the rage about entity being too hard without relogs*.
    Why make killable boxes then? They'd be useless. That box is killable for a reason

I like to think that killable boxes are present at certain bosses because Funcom had some particular idea of how a fight should be. Meaning they know that some fights really requires a specific setup.

like the Demi God in Caravan's. Ofc killable boxes also seems useful for encounters that were rushed like the Entity (certainly feels rushed/unfinished).
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

I wonder if killing emperor on a character "keys" that character to use the teleporter regardless of weekly resets.

"We’ve looked at the problem and we don’t want to remove the lobby, for obvious reasons, so we are going to add a teleport that can be accessed on the outside by anybody who had completed the first few boss fights."

This could mean that guilds can switch characters and do multiple entity runs per week just as you can do Thoth Amon without having to do lower first.

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    This could mean that guilds can switch characters and do multiple entity runs per week just as you can do Thoth Amon without having to do lower first.

This would be bad. Much worse than MC farming.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    This would be bad. Much worse than MC farming.
    Honestly, the amount of pve elitism and qq is really delivering...

However, Joel's quote of:

"It’s certainly not our intention to reduce the viability of classes in PvE – but even PvE players need to stop and take pause when tank classes are topping the DPS parsers."

Almost proves every point I have made about soldiers in the past year or two, since it certainly has a trickle down effect to pvp. Really, no one can present any legitimate argument why a soldier should be competitive in dps with actual dps classes, pve or pvp.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast