Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Game Director Letter – February 2014 Discussion

Lightbulb or more best it :

funcom can give 1 week for free transfer after last news pvp and with new open world pvp event maybe it need for who like return back in fury , or give 1 option for cross server free ever and ppl can play in all server if like do some difference stile play!

I'd say free transfers for 1 or 2 weeks!

Why so complicated solutions, cant CROM server get an option to chose whether you want enter PVP or PVE instance while the events are running?

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Why so complicated solutions, cant CROM server get an option to chose whether you want enter PVP or PVE instance while the events are running?
    The PVP will be in TWO ZONEs..only two zones, not all zones. JUST DON'T GO TO THOSE TWO ZONEs if you don't want to PVP. EASY EASY

Don't forget about what the F2P people can and can not access and what they will be aware of or unaware of.

Do f2p even know about this yet? They can't access General Discussion on the forums or Global Chat in game. Great f2p model, we know!

There will be people unaware of this event that zone into a pvp zone while on a pve server and they will get pissed. It WILL happen unless they are made very aware in very clear words.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    The PVP will be in TWO ZONEs..only two zones, not all zones. JUST DON'T GO TO THOSE TWO ZONEs if you don't want to PVP. EASY EASY
    u do realize its not just about questing and stuff?

ie i want to go do a certain group dungeon i might never reach it (worst case) and no getting a raid to kill the gankers to do the group dungeon is not a solution

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516