Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Noobs destroying the fun

Quote Originally Posted by AOC-Kyyle View Post
    We might have actually downed this boss except that he missed a Resolve, got teleported up to the ledge and promptly killed himself jumping off.
    Missing a Resolve does not make you get more teleported than if you don't miss it. What it does is prevent you from getting knocked over when the boss casts Eruption. It is totally fine to do this HM without Resolve, just keep eyes open and doubletap when he does Eruption.

How the hell do you get full BDA, and be that bad of a tank?
    Carrying, my friend. Carrying. And in the process a lot of blame to good players for overdps'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    since when cant a bad pom and a terrible tank do vortex?
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Missing a Resolve does not make you get more teleported than if you don't miss it. What it does is prevent you from getting knocked over when the boss casts Eruption. It is totally fine to do this HM without Resolve, just keep eyes open and doubletap when he does Eruption.
    OK I just edited this post. It looks a lot like you're saying I'm a bad PoM. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and consider you mean that it doesn't necessarily take a strong PoM for this fight.

But, you are wrong about the Resolve. Resolve removes the Ligher than Air debuf. Any player with Lighter than Air on them, who comes in contact with a blue vortex gets teleported. It has nothing to do with the knockback.
    Last edited by AOC-Kyyle; 25th March 2014 at 01:50.

OK I just edited this post. It looks a lot like you're saying I'm a bad PoM. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and consider you mean that it doesn't necessarily take a strong PoM for this fight.

But, you are wrong about the Resolve. Resolve removes the Ligher than Air debuf. Any player with Lighter than Air on them, who comes in contact with a blue vortex gets teleported. It has nothing to do with the knockback.
    Ok, then I was wrong.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789