Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Noobs destroying the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Here we go again...Suctum on his personal trek to discredit Conqs and DTs

So again...YOU ARE PLAYING A F**KING EASYMODE DEMO!!!
    I'm glad I'm one of the 15 or less players that actually speak up about things that need to be changed, I have been after soldier reforms for over 2 years now.

As to ease of class, what's easier? Staying alive on a pvp geared demo with extremely low magic damage vs. 2-4 soldiers or being one of the 2-4 soldiers with a heavy imbalance and the best gear available.

Seeing as you have mained a HoX at some point, I'm sure you know the answer to that. And like I said before, there is a Conq and DT population explosion because people enjoy tanking that much? Or is it because you can fulfill multiple roles because of how those classes play currently. Been playing since release, my experience is that when class explosions happen it's because the class is majorly imbalanced and effective if played well or badly...
    Last edited by Suctum; 3rd March 2014 at 17:15.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sloubi View Post
    So annoying... i m so bored to group with clueless ppl while i ask for exp ppl, that's not the worst... those morons generaly stay in the instance even after being kicked so the last one can"t come in.

My point is :

Can we get the same system as raids?
    I mean by that, after kicking a noob would be great that guy get teleported out of the instance and when he try to come back he will join his own instance instead of the current group.
    You must be the Conq named "Tasteme". Was in a Warmonks group with you....

In ROF you AgroHoe'd the Boss, other tank tried to pull it of you many times but you kept pulling it back......and you died, blamed the only healer we had and booted him, got another healer, same thing you AgroHoe'd the boss, the healer incredibly kept you alive (barely) and you kept insulting him calling him "useless".

Learn to tank.....

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    You must be the Conq named "Tasteme". Was in a Warmonks group with you....

In ROF you AgroHoe'd the Boss, other tank tried to pull it of you many times but you kept pulling it back......and you died, blamed the only healer we had and booted him, got another healer, same thing you AgroHoe'd the boss, the healer incredibly kept you alive (barely) and you kept insulting him calling him "useless".

Learn to tank.....
    I haven't tanked with "Tasteme" in a K6 yet, but I can understand his frustration of other tanks not capable of taking it off. A tank always needs to generate more hate than the dps that generates most hate. If "Tasteme" would use taunts to get them back on him self after the other tank took over agro, thats poor and selfish tanking indeed. However, some of the "noobs" does not understand how FE or Goad works. They don't use taunts after. People complaint that "Goad did not work" but in reality they did not use taunts after. Goad places you on equal agro as the top agro holder, and you must always use an agro burst, at very least Irritate to make sure that the boss turns to you. If you use Goad, you are planning to tank for a while, so burst that agro up!

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    As to ease of class, what's easier? Staying alive on a pvp geared demo with extremely low magic damage vs. 2-4 soldiers or being one of the 2-4 soldiers with a heavy imbalance and the best gear available
    In a duel, demo is pure easy mode against pure melee classes... Hell, I have just a few of the desirable Khitai epics, and I can kill just about any Guard/Conq in duel... HFS->Detonation->WOF then jump around them like an idiot, spamming HFS, Shock and BOS. However, in a more realistic scenario, with a few teammates against a few enemies, demo is truly just a glass cannon & difficult to be good at against any decent team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    In a duel, demo is pure easy mode against pure melee classes... Hell, I have just a few of the desirable Khitai epics, and I can kill just about any Guard/Conq in duel... HFS->Detonation->WOF then jump around them like an idiot, spamming HFS, Shock and BOS. However, in a more realistic scenario, with a few teammates against a few enemies, demo is truly just a glass cannon & difficult to be good at against any decent team.
    Which is my point, pure balance is what can be accomplished in group play, not duels.
    Doomsayer 2008

Yeah, sorry, got involved in the offtopic discussion. An implementation of this would be very welcome. The 20 minute timer is way too long.

Had to reset an instance where we had killed a few bosses because our tank dc'd and never got back. Wasted 1h, QQ!

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I haven't tanked with "Tasteme" in a K6 yet, but I can understand his frustration of other tanks not capable of taking it off. A tank always needs to generate more hate than the dps that generates most hate. If "Tasteme" would use taunts to get them back on him self after the other tank took over agro, thats poor and selfish tanking indeed. However, some of the "noobs" does not understand how FE or Goad works. They don't use taunts after. People complaint that "Goad did not work" but in reality they did not use taunts after. Goad places you on equal agro as the top agro holder, and you must always use an agro burst, at very least Irritate to make sure that the boss turns to you. If you use Goad, you are planning to tank for a while, so burst that agro up!
    In a PUG a good player adapts to the other players. First thing I always do is checking the gear of the tanks to know how I should play. Usually the more one player complains about the noobs worse are his skills.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    In a PUG a good player adapts to the other players. First thing I always do is checking the gear of the tanks to know how I should play. Usually the more one player complains about the noobs worse are his skills.
    But when offtank seems like only doing white hits and is last on agro list?

I like how some tanks use all aggro-tools, die and blame the other tank. Same with some dps sometimes where they blame tanks when they can't hold aggro from thier full nuke specc.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast