Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Noobs destroying the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    I've even seen people posting for gear and experience for CROWS NEST! You can do that at level 75 ffs. I've done that 6 man dungeon with just 3 people so many times it's not even funny. WTF do you need gear and experience for Crows Nest for???
    lot of "LFM BRC W1 exp. & geared" out there as well .. W1 no easy, you know etc. etc.
    Last edited by Argantes; 27th February 2014 at 08:08.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    lot of "LFM BRC W1 exp. & geared" out there as well .. W1 no easy, you know etc. etc.
    You'd be amazed how much horrible players are out there without any clue what so ever. People selling/buying accounts are ever present. I talked to one guy yesterday who sold his account with three full t4 characters on it, for 600 USD. Wonder if that guy who bought it is exp or has a clue at all how to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    You'd be amazed how much horrible players are out there without any clue what so ever. People selling/buying accounts are ever present. I talked to one guy yesterday who sold his account with three full t4 characters on it, for 600 USD. Wonder if that guy who bought it is exp or has a clue at all how to play...
    well, that´s true, but it wouldn´t prevent that player to join these "exp. and geared" groups, since he´s got the gear and he usually wouldn´t admit he´s lacking the exp. (till you see him fck up big time)

but yea, I´ve started to gear up my ancient conq recently and I was doing some T1-2 raids and basic Khitai 6mans, so I´m not amazed at all.. if I remember correctly, 2 out of last 3 Palace PUGs I´ve joined just disbanded , since half of the group had no idea at all (and in that 1 successful run I ended up tanking the boss with add on my back once the maintank died, while I started as the designated add offtank/kiter) but again, those people got decent gear for that instance and I´d imagine they joined that group as "exp." before I hopped in

btw this reminds me of yesterday, where a PoM was looking for a healer (not PoM) for Palace .. eh heh
    Last edited by Argantes; 27th February 2014 at 08:27.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    btw this reminds me of yesterday, where a PoM was looking for a healer (not PoM) for Palace .. eh heh
    Or that Conqueror in full Khitai gear that looks for MT in Monastery / Palace runs.

don't laugh, I'd welcome mt for my khitai geared conq or 2nd healer for any of my healers. It's just numbers. and asking for 2nd mt has some advantage than asking for ot (carnage conq, wise dt or dps guard)
    Last edited by Maly; 27th February 2014 at 09:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    don't laugh, I'd welcome mt for my khitai geared conq or 2nd healer for any of my healers. It's just numbers
    Of course, the better the group the faster it's cleared. The one I am talking about though was unable to take agro off my conq, with me just doing combos and not using any abilities or technique. It's like... Tempting to be straight with him and say, take a hint man, this class isn't for you.. :P

I wonder what an account with eight T3+ characters would go for ?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

nope, it's just about that people don't play aggressive enough. Only aggression i see is on global after minigames

any dps or healer that does good or average dps are just dps whores by eyes of most people. That's biggest issue i've seen. Posting parse is like asking for people to stone you to death lol

Wink

Of course, the better the group the faster it's cleared. The one I am talking about though was unable to take agro off my conq, with me just doing combos and not using any abilities or technique. It's like... Tempting to be straight with him and say, take a hint man, this class isn't for you.. :P
    Ever heard of stopping dps if you want a tank take aggro from you?

I met few Conqs with my DT who wanted so much to prove they are better tanks that they kept dpsing hard hitting bosses, like the one Flame or Coppice, until they died, then I easily solotanked it until the end. Why would I bother saving noobs?
    like hell

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    nope, it's just about that people don't play aggressive enough. Only aggression i see is on global after minigames

any dps or healer that does good or average dps are just dps whores by eyes of most people. That's biggest issue i've seen. Posting parse is like asking for people to stone you to death lol
    Well, some people are ignorants and post parsers that are horribly innacurate "GRATS! you smashed the **** out of some Zodiac lights!!! Again!"
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 27th February 2014 at 10:22.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast