Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water in Jhebbal

Default Water in Jhebbal

Once more, why you guys can't remove water in JS since a lot of people asked for it ? Is that hard ? Why you even can't answer on this, yes, no, maybe?? This water is more flustrate than this one in bori where u can catch people more easly but still... I thik water isn't very welcome in PvP at all from some points.
    We will be Serious after death.

PvP no ezy
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Water is a terrain element like trees and hills. So we can argue, if the water is placed well or the map design works (bugged places, bridges etc.)...but not about removing it.
    Also we can talk about a "blessing" that poisons the water or makes it acidic for a while...
    But actually some design changes will fix the problem (like more space in the hiding places or more shallow spots).

Its all part of the gameplay...the water is there for a reason, and even though you don't like it, it's part of the strategy. Wanna cry harder? then design a pvp level for dragonspine, submit it to Funcom, and await their feedback. WAAAY more productive than whining.

Let's change water to lava, like in LT

O yeah it's definitely part of the gameplay, esp when my tos goes in with aoes and just follow people til they die. Real strategic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    O yeah it's definitely part of the gameplay, esp when my tos goes in with aoes and just follow people til they die. Real strategic.
    i do this all the time its hilarious you can feel the bewilderment

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Let's change water to lava, like in LT

It was suggested once before.
    We will be Serious after death.

Getting kills isn't main objective in Jhebbal. Those who swim don't cap or defend, ergo gonna loose. For kill hunters there is Fury with its open world pvp.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast