Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP

Default PvP

Anyone who stills PvPs on their ToS should post comments on the test live forums for the Dev to see. They are actually reading the forums and engaging with players for changes in the future on the gear change threads. Hopefully they are reading the class forums on testlive also.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59153
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Why clowning around? One thread is enough..
    We will be Serious after death.

The TOS is perfect in PVP. Please don't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    The TOS is perfect in PVP. Please don't change anything.
    yea the lack of tos players rly shows how well the class is doing right now dont it...
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    yea the lack of tos players rly shows how well the class is doing right now dont it...
    The issue with tos its similar to hox its pure premade class, if you dont get support from group you are skrewed.
    Шторм-кнут

The revamp screwed up my entire pvp spec. I'm getting over 2k dps on 3 min straw for pve so I got that going for me I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    The revamp screwed up my entire pvp spec. I'm getting over 2k dps on 3 min straw for pve so I got that going for me I guess.
    Conq can out DPS ToS on single target!!! so yah, Conqs are OP for tank class...

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    The issue with tos its similar to hox its pure premade class, if you dont get support from group you are skrewed.
    tos are not good in premades, poms and bs are far better support

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    tos are not good in premades, poms and bs are far better support
    There is no difference between a ToS and a Pom in regards to potential ability. The only thing that makes a PoM more "usefull" is they have a bubble they can use every 2.5 mins where a ToS can only bubble every 5 mins. From my experience a ToS uses their bubble 2 times a mini, where a PoM can use their bubble 4-5 times in the same mini. That results in a PoM being able to support the team more often and contribute less deaths than a ToS by comparison.

A good spec with Lull and general heals/armor can be quite fun on a ToS and helps you get in close to support mele more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    The only thing that makes a PoM more "usefull" is they have a bubble they can use every 2.5 mins
    Not really. What makes PoMs more useful is the insane amount of imba CCs they got. Thats what support is after all.

And tbh in premades its better going Fangs than ST as ToS.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast