Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Pretty much sums it up yeah.

I have R9 Conq i cannot bear to play it feels super noobish.
    That's hilarious, yet you tolerated enough to get to R9.

I stopped my dt after a game where it went 31-1 in LT 1-1 game, right after it hit pvp3. My conq with 3kdr after pvp3 as well. Only to feel bored of other classes and kept pvping on it with route and besige with hybrid brute/carnage for the lols. After it had gear and t3 crafted and t4 weapons I didn't even touch it in pvp. But how can you not bear to play it when you've pvp'd to R9? so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    But thats not the case here with your conq either, now is it?
    It's. I hate combat stances on female toons using 2h. I have used brute build for the 1st time in my life. Always played carnage and retired since 2011. Wanted to try new BC after revamp, took me 20min to see it's just like DT when comes to aggro generation complexity (aka spam 3 combos and R by cooldown), but more healer depended so we didn't become friends.
    Last edited by bogus; 19th February 2014 at 17:24.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    That's hilarious, yet you tolerated enough to get to R9.

I stopped my dt after a game where it went 31-1 in LT 1-1 game, right after it hit pvp3. My conq with 3kdr after pvp3 as well. Only to feel bored of other classes and kept pvping on it with route and besige with hybrid brute/carnage for the lols. After it had gear and t3 crafted and t4 weapons I didn't even touch it in pvp. But how can you not bear to play it when you've pvp'd to R9? so funny
    Pretty sure he got r9 before revamp... And if he enjoyed playing conq after revamp he'd have been pvp 10 long ago, trust me he's quite a motivated pvper. Should have seen how fast his sin got to 10 in the meantime
    And I think conq is his oldest and main character.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I'm don't agree at all, it is as dumbed down as DT/jugg guard, no skill involved at all. At least, with the pre-revamp conq you were able to make a difference between a bad, and a good conq.
    im tired of people meaning that skill in this game should include : IQ>150,4 hands,3d surround vision,automated counter to measure your glucose levels during play,degree in advanced mathematics.

All people who truly love dt's agree something has to change.Not like this though,because surely FunCom doesnt have time or manpower to plan well-thought changes.On the bright side it is time for guards to wake up, they slept long enough
    Last edited by sardanapal; 19th February 2014 at 17:28.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Nerf dt and conq= good atleast pvp wise. In pve who cares if a dt or a necro gets highest dps so what? As long as the mob/boss dies right? I would rather see bubbles removed and i would also remove every cc except kb and increase damage while hitting kbed ppl and also take away the kb immunity but instead make a new animation that is easy to spot and evade. Then i would half the hit for all casters and rangers casting/shooting from 20 meter plus. But thats just me

Well even if i would have meant that, pretty sure the old conq doesn't required all of what you described ^^ For sure it was a little gimped but not totally out of aggro or useless. Pretty sure there was conqs tanking t3.5/t4 stuff before revamp, so i don't know why they badly needed it. It needed some fixs, surely, but not a revamp like this :o

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    im tired of people meaning that skill in this game should include : IQ>150,4 hands,3d surround vision,automated counter to measure your glucose levels during play,degree in advanced mathematics.

All people who truly love dt's agree something has to change.Not like this though,because surely FunCom doesnt have time or manpower to plan well-thought changes.On the bright side it is time for guards to wake up, they slept long enough
    Exactly. Rama for president!
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I don't understand, why is the DT change a problem? Has there evidence to suggest a problem in pvp and pve?

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Pretty sure he got r9 before revamp... And if he enjoyed playing conq after revamp he'd have been pvp 10 long ago, trust me he's quite a motivated pvper. Should have seen how fast his sin got to 10 in the meantime
    And I think conq is his oldest and main character.
    Well that's nice and all but it doesn't support his statement. If you rem, I've always maintained conq was strong before revamp, and even prior revamps dating pre 1.05.

Nerfing is always bad for PVP or PVE. But for PVP in AoC these changes will slow down combat even more, decrease the lethality of the game even more which will lead to longer drawn out combats with longer combos with toons standing for longer periods of time starting and finishing their combos. It's boring enough waiting for the combo to finish as it is.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    The only people who are concerned about these changes are:

1. Crappy re-rollers who spent the last year or two gearing their soldiers to farm pugs
    2. Pver's who are more concerned with looking good on a parse and pvers who have no restraint in dealing dps.
    3. Average pvpers who by class changes and introduction of t4 weapons and armor found themselves doing much better than they ever have on a class which was gradually made OP (mainly conq and dt) and now do not want any challenge or effort introduced into the class.
    4. Veterans who no longer care about challenging play and prefer how their class plays now.
    Not entirely accurate, I don't fall under any of those categories, and I assume quite a few others don't as well.

You can't just lop everyone into a couple categories and expect you have taken into account everyone.

Even the opinions of those you listed matter at least a little. It is up to Funcom to figure out what is valid honest feedback, and what is false feedback meant to only benefit self or screw over your enemy.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast