Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

=Shiwan;2088468

And what concerns PvE side aren´t there complaints the game is already too easy? Conqs have it even dumbed to oblivion PvE wise at least what I noticed...
    At least what you noticed? Does that mean you are making comments on something you have no experience with?

Brute PVE is just as skill based as guards and more skill based than DTs. Brute conq pve has no reason to be nerfed.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Brute PVE is just as skill based as guards and more skill based than DTs. Brute conq pve has no reason to be nerfed.
    I'm don't agree at all, it is as dumbed down as DT/jugg guard, no skill involved at all. At least, with the pre-revamp conq you were able to make a difference between a bad, and a good conq.

I hope that will be just first revamp and they fix something else. But most of such problems was already discussed on forums many times

Cirith could make balance/tweakings once upon few months and once we got poolished game
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

If by skillbased you mean t2 geared toon with t3 smalls and 2h that was not played as brute ever goes right after revamp to Monastery for first time (creating build while riding horse) and solo tank all thre bosses with holding aggro against 1.8k dps sin, then yes it needs pure unbelievable skills.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Pretty much every thing i've read about DT (almost unanimous agreement across multiple threads and multiple forums) is that the class was pretty sub par prior to the introduction of VoM.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    If by skillbased you mean t2 geared toon with t3 smalls and 2h that was not played as brute ever goes right after revamp to Monastery for first time (creating build while riding horse) and solo tank all thre bosses with holding aggro against 1.8k dps sin, then yes it needs pure unbelievable skills.
    But, there is a lot of crappy Conquerors out there still. There are other Conquerors in K6 groups that cant get agro off mine even when I am not using BoA, Retaliation, Technique of Mettle, etc..

And this is not possible with guard/dt? What is your point besides, 'hey everybody, come see how good I am!'

The manual dexterity and timing your ability usage on a brute conq is in no way easier than either of the other tanks.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

And this is not possible with guard/dt?
    With DT ofc it is. If you have vom and some crit gear. But I'd did not expect from guard doing such stuff if you have never tanked with this class.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

But I'd did not expect from guard doing such stuff if you have never tanked with this class.
    But thats not the case here with your conq either, now is it? ...you obviously have tanked T2/3 before revamp and you are exp veteran. The tank mechanics havent changed much, they just got a boost. So your cool Monastery story is really not that relevant.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast