Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    PVP in this game is dead they should let it rest in peace. Entire Fury moved to Crom-they abandoned their server so that they can leech T4 gear from better players on Crom and now some random FC puzzle designer starts making decisions and completely wrecking PVE which is the backbone of this game so that he can make happy 3 or 4 mages still playing minigames.Any responsible company would fire this game-killer dev.
    honestly shut up nab and please go do your pve

this game was advertised as hardcore pvp game and only went into direction of dumb pve cos of one dev - sillirion who didnt have slightest idea what to do and listened to first cries of pve community about lack of content while pvp community was quite satisfied at first from fun we had at the begining, and that dev drove game where? into close to abandoned - where max 5 k players are in at prime time...

how many times do we have to say that biggest advantage of this game is the - conans lore (for many - +me) and combat system in pvp

so please dont say more bs and go do your scripted mobs bashing for the rest of your life - cos i think you already got enough pve content for this

one more thing, see cromers or rest of pvers where this pve lead you in the end - nearly dead game and company above it near to closing - fail way was that

the problem with this; is that it makes gear even more important; widening the breach between new 80´s and old even more.

but yay! maybe now barb will be the barb and conq just the conq again

Quote Originally Posted by Tzaz View Post
    give more power to mages and healers!!!i hate see them top killers in minis with only 20 -30 kills and 2-3 deaths i want to see them with 150 kills 0 deaths ! give more damage to demos instant spells so it will be easier to use the speed buff hide behind columns and kill more easy the fat and slow soldiers!!
    and dont forget healers increase their heal rating 500%!
    soldiers and rangers have ruin pvp is time to make casters immortals so we will have pvp back!i will rol a pom and tos today!
    As I said in another thread, plase STFU for gods sake! Go and learn your Ranger before you roll some new classes.

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    honestly shut up nab and please go do your pve

this game was advertised as hardcore pvp game and only went into direction of dumb pve cos of one dev - sillirion who didnt have slightest idea what to do and listened to first cries of pve community about lack of content while pvp community was quite satisfied at first from fun we had at the begining, and that dev drove game where? into close to abandoned - where max 5 k players are in at prime time...

how many times do we have to say that biggest advantage of this game is the - conans lore (for many - +me) and combat system in pvp

so please dont say more bs and go do your scripted mobs bashing for the rest of your life - cos i think you already got enough pve content for this

one more thing, see cromers or rest of pvers where this pve lead you in the end - nearly dead game and company above it near to closing - fail way was that
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is why i left in the first place; 1.4 was so good; then came that WOW lover director and ruined the game. Just after this last letter i came back in hopes it could be fun again in the open.

Haha Tzaz, i would like to see you rolling a ToS, and being insta killed by Linebreaker+Advantage+TTS. Maybe you'll see how the ranger is stupid atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Haha Tzaz, i would like to see you rolling a ToS, and being insta killed by Linebreaker+Advantage+TTS. Maybe you'll see how the ranger is stupid atm.
    didnt you forget about pen shot in this rotation?!?!?

certainly linebreaker isnt enough with just advantage to get most of the classes down to less then 35% 1,5k+1,2k or even if it would crit not enough (that ofc after gearing up first a bit)...

PS btw i dont use lb on me ranger - imo its waste of points since ranger already have range to keep himself alive and actually no need any more cc the traps and meele cc combos - sometimes usefull is jaring shoot - and well i wont say anything about tts cos its nice addition to poor rangers rotation btw it need a lot of gear to make any decent scores since i in nearly full pvp1/2 gear i hit for 900 on light with it - maybe case of weapon cos it was pre revamp...

anyway was nice idea for remaking tts into something else - that guy called it prepared shoots where you have advantages(lower and upper attack bonuses) on your ranged combos for few shoots but you have to stay in area where you deployed it
    Last edited by dagdasamildanac; 21st February 2014 at 09:42.

People should be more positive about those changes.

Much less farming for PvP gear, which is also getting much better overall, even numbers tweaking for some easy mode OP classes.

Balance is actually getting better, with rogues getting buffed through protection and dps agaisnt casters, HoX getting a proper PvP set, soldiers a bit less forgiving and resilient.

And all it took for FC to start caring about PvP was their inability to deploy enough resources to keep enhancing PvE. Go figure ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    didnt you forget about pen shot in this rotation?!?!?

certainly linebreaker isnt enough with just advantage to get most of the classes down to less then 35% 1,5k+1,2k or even if it would crit not enough (that ofc after gearing up first a bit)...
    Maybe Penshot+Advantage+TTS is better fitted, but still Linebreaker can crit very high, and not every tos is enough geared to sustain that damage. I've had more than 9K HP when i got instakilled by this rotation, but i think only full T4/TT ranger can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Much less farming for PvP gear
    Devs haven't mentioned anything about it yet, it's only few persons who has requested it. PvP t3 is still for lvl (9.10)

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Devs haven't mentioned anything about it yet, it's only few persons who has requested it. PvP t3 is still for lvl (9.10)
    its actually 8, 9, 10 to be precise

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast