Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

All you guys saying casters are op easy mode classes, why don't you roll one on TL and show us how good you fare? I'm a melee player, but I have tried casters too so as to better understand how to counter them (that's super easy on a soldier though).

Soldiers atm are way easier than casters (even dt). Even Pom ain't that simple with long casts and short range.

Casters can shine in pugs, because they have range and people tend to not focus the right targets.
    Last edited by kalston; 21st February 2014 at 10:05.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    All you guys saying casters are op easy mode classes, why don't you roll one on TL and show us how good you fare? I'm a melee player, but I have tried casters too so as to better understand how to counter them (that's super easy on a soldier though).
    Because they QQ on us but they usually haven't played melee. I've seen casters kite, and i think every caster should try that.

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    honestly shut up nab and please go do your pve
    tired of doing the two minigame maps already? have you tried bori?

Soldiers atm are way easier than casters (even dt). Even Pom ain't that simple with long casts and short range.

Casters can shine in pugs, because they have range and people tend to not focus the right targets.
    cant disagree more with u, once long time ago my main was a demo and it was hilariously op, now its even more. Tryed some minis with demo (pvp6) few days ago after like 3 years and in very 1st mini when i wasnt familiar with keybinds i had 10-6, after like 2 hours of minis i went 36-11 in sag and thats with old t2 gear +pvp t1. Demo is decent AA wise but i have like 13% crit chance and now u telling me that caster is hard? Situation with necro is even more hilarious, worms+motd +pb if u have time then insta chill for 3k +insta ice strike for 3-5k. Meanwhile cc that poor ****er and if someone in ur team had fatality performed u have nice little pet to perma snare ppl around. Trust me u are realy delusional mage power wise, been there in age of casters and trust me it aint fun for any other classes except them and maybe sin and ranger. One more thing; u are making ur opinion on Fury minigames where mages mostly arent t4 geared, just try few games on crom where everyone and his mother is in full t4 set and see how soldier is burned down when focused by 2 mages during 1 kb.
    Last edited by Blacksoulx; 21st February 2014 at 10:26.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Because they QQ on us but they usually haven't played melee. I've seen casters kite, and i think every caster should try that.
    Melee can kite also.

yep exactly, with the nerf on flesh to worms i cant wait to see every conq fail on casters. id add a longer cd on the instas, would help ppl having mana problems

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Melee can kite also.
    nice troll, melees can kite a mage with all instants or 0.1 casts they have? Only class that can be kited and its not a melee is tos. So stop with silly comments.

Melee can kite also.
    They do it all the time. Imba casters standing at the same spot sv for 5 minutes and go QQ when a sin kills them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    nice troll, melees can kite a mage with all instants or 0.1 casts they have? Only class that can be kited is tos. So stop with silly comments.
    LoS maybe ? And don't tell us melee is very hard to play, most of the combos now are 1 step, esp. CC's which makes the target easier to hit.

And don't forget stagger too, the melee-free CC which have ridiculous immunity time and can be cumulated with other's CC.

LoS maybe ? And don't tell us melee is very hard to play, most of the combos now are 1 step, esp. CC's which makes the target easier to hit.

And don't forget stagger too, the melee-free CC which have ridiculous immunity time and can be cumulated with other's CC.
    compared to caster where u can click and have over 30 kills its like rocket science, and im talking that coz i played almost all chars except pom to pvp 5 atlest

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast