Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Because...Umm...You know....Cloth classes first maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It is not double damage on hellfire stream or shock with 300md difference.. Makes the rest of your post a rant when you open with a lie.
    I said 300+, it could be anywhere from 300-500 more. You have been t4 for so long I'm sure you don't remember what it's like fighting with less than 1,100 magic damage.

If you have a pvp 7+ demo or necro, go put a full set of current live pvp armor on and tell me what your instants hit for...mine usually hit non tanks for 500-800 and maybe only 1k on a lucky crit on someone with every debuff imaginable, while against tanks it's often for less than 400 damage, and when they are debuffed maybe 500.

Maybe it's not double damage exactly, but with compare the numbers once you put on the pvp armor to t4 armor and tell me it's not gear making such a profound difference as opposed to how the class plays or is balance, which is my point.
    Doomsayer 2008

in my opinion conqs are in a really good place pve wise atm,better than ever id say,
    I don't want it to get lesser dps again without getting any +hate,, im afraid it will be more like before they tweaked conq if u start to mess too much with it..

same with DT`s, don't touch them too much, dps is their main aggrotool.

think ill download testlive again and see for myself

* guards, no idea,, don't have one

Quote Originally Posted by AliGawron View Post
    Yes, You have some good points here but don't forget about the speed of barbs and sins as this supposed to be their weapon too, so clearly they are not defenseless.
    Ahm... yes, speed is a weapon, but incredibly harder to use than the listed Conq / DT abilities. Try playing a Barb like I do. Yes you are faster, but that doesnt help on a bubble. And you need incredible reactions to use that speed fully, while you dont need that on the Conq / DT abilities to that extent. Some 22-year-old reaction monsters play Barb / Sin on extraordinary skills and Im often stunned seeing them play tbh. But not all of us can have that ultra-fast reaction time.

To say it in advance: I know Im not a good player. But as I get it, the overwhelmingly majority of players think that espec Barbs are under-powered, as they dont have that bursts like Sins do. Pls give Barbs in PvP some upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    PVP in this game is dead they should let it rest in peace. Entire Fury moved to Crom-they abandoned their server so that they can leech T4 gear from better players on Crom and now some random FC puzzle designer starts making decisions and completely wrecking PVE which is the backbone of this game so that he can make happy 3 or 4 mages still playing minigames.Any responsible company would fire this game-killer dev.
    Lol PvPs not dead, Minis are running permanently, sometimes 60 players are in minis at the same time and every 4-5 minutes a new mini starts. Its really nice these days in terms of pvp players - and thats not only anymore in the main time, but nearly all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    To say it in advance: I know Im not a good player. But as I get it, the overwhelmingly majority of players think that espec Barbs are under-powered, as they dont have that bursts like Sins do. Pls give Barbs in PvP some upgrade.
    Barbs/Sins will be boosted by soldiers nerf and by more casters in game
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

The last survey from FC showed, iirc, that 30% of the playerbase was more into pvp than pve. That's not nothing, or "dead", even though the numbers might have changed. The pve vs pvp war is really getting old either way.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

And if i recall correctly, the question was like "what content do you play the most?". So the other 70% most likely do pvp too. Same with pve...i doubt the 30% do exclusively pvp only...

Funcom surveys have always been heavily biaised in favor of PvE.
    they basically don't mean anything.

I'm in a PvE guild, i'm a PvE player, yet i have 2 characters above PvP lvl 6, around 30 sieges done, a bit above 2K minis played.

At least half of my guildies have at least 1 character PvP lvl 10.

So yeah, almost every PvE player does PvP, at a point or another.
    But most PvP players would not touch pvE at all if they were not forced by Funcom to do so just to be competitive.

In that way, PvP is actually much more popular then PvE, and has always been.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Soldiers atm are way easier than casters (even dt).
    I disagree. I have an 80 DT, 80 necro and a ToS that i'm currently leveling. Necro is far, far, FAR easier to rack up kills with than DT. So much easier its not even funny.