Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by sir-Crunch View Post
    If you are going to change the STA then at the very least do not leave it as a major perk taking 2 slots, make it use only one slot. And STA is only OP against a couple of classes and all they got to do is learn how to know when it is up. STA is not OP against player who know what to do against it. Just do your white hits when it is up and problem solved.
    As for the longer cool down on changing stances, that will be a very bad move. You don't want to get stuck in Frenzy whilst a Demo burns the crap out of you. the negative protection in Frenzy is a killer and as it is a high price to pay.
    I lol'ed that you tell people to L2P yet complain that you might get caught in frenzy and pay the price....take your own advice buddy
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    This is what I´m also affraid. Especially Demos/Necros will become too strong
    How can they "become" too strong.....they not getting a buff are they???.....just means you will have to be a bit more situationally aware if you want to go into frenzy.

Or maybe help out and protect the toons that can burn those pesky casters down rather than running around like one-man invincible killing machines like you do now.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    How can they "become" too strong.....they not getting a buff are they???.....just means you will have to be a bit more situationally aware if you want to go into frenzy.

Or maybe help out and protect the toons that can burn those pesky casters down rather than running around like one-man invincible killing machines like you do now.
    actually they are getting buff via new pvp gear which is t4 gear with added protection and tenacity, also nerf of soldiers is actually mage buff, u dont need to be rocket scientist to comprehend that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    actually they are getting buff via new pvp gear which is t4 gear with added protection and tenacity, also nerf of soldiers is actually mage buff, u dont need to be rocket scientist to comprehend that.
    Dont really care how it affects soldiers vs casters.....you dumb going against them with the changes.....if you actually read what i posted i said "help and protect the toons that can burn em down" ie the rouges (they getting a buff with the pvp gear to help them vs casters you see.....you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out).

Soldier PvP gear changes also lends them more into protecting the casters on their own team by skullf*cking rogues.....like i said you wont be one man killing machines anymore.....you might actually have to think and pick your targets.

If anything i hope it make soldiers more team oriented in PvP and not just running about padding their KD
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 20th February 2014 at 23:54.

Thumbs down Stalkenfak is a dick

I lol'ed that you tell people to L2P yet complain that you might get caught in frenzy and pay the price....take your own advice buddy
    You got nothing better to do then making dumb comments, I am not telling anyone to L2P. Obviously English is not your first language because you did not read my comments and understand them.
    Learn to read and understand English before you comment next time.

THE SKY IS FALLING

Funcom has rebalanced pvp gear and class abilities how many times? For pvp gear once, and for some classes once or twice only, some only once.

Some games rebalance classes and abilities every 6 months, Funcom has only had 2 major pvp updates in close to 6 years, and each class has only had a few major updates in the same time.

The problem is you all have stagnated too long and gotten used to things that should never have been in the first place. The first time someone from Funcom actually shows some love to pvp since 2009 and all these players can do is cry about pve. Just wow.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Funcom has only had 2 major pvp updates in close to 6 years
    Bori was and still is a major pvp thing. Can't have pvp updates every month. o.O

I think its so screwed up that funcom has to mess up PVE for PVP, make the PVE stats for just PVE and do whatever the heck you guys want with the PVP.

Dont really care how it affects soldiers vs casters.....you dumb going against them with the changes.....if you actually read what i posted i said "help and protect the toons that can burn em down" ie the rouges (they getting a buff with the pvp gear to help them vs casters you see.....you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out).

Soldier PvP gear changes also lends them more into protecting the casters on their own team by skullf*cking rogues.....like i said you wont be one man killing machines anymore.....you might actually have to think and pick your targets.

If anything i hope it make soldiers more team oriented in PvP and not just running about padding their KD
    dont be dumb, ppl will just rerol to next op thing (anyway every veteran have like 6 toons fully geared) so dont be delusional. It was like that in whole history of aoc, there will be few ppl that like to play underdog-read useless class but at the end 98% of player base will just roll out necros and demos, just wait and see.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast