Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 man raids

Default 12 man raids

In present state AoC is unfriendly for low population guilds, where many players left and only the biggest fan stayed .Would be a good idea to make a new 12 man raids.

Don't change the old ones. Leave them as they are. Just would be awesome to have 1 or 2 new raids for 12 ppl (they can be more difficult than 24 versions). It's easier to get 12 ppl than 24 especially now when there is few new ppl with subs.

Join a bigger guild or do guild merges.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Join a bigger guild or do guild merges.
    It's not the point...

Look at other MMOs u have variety of raids for smaller and bigger groups/guilds. And the raids that require less people are often more difficult because 2 groups are easier to find instead of 4 and it's easier to coordinate smaller teams. Apart from that less ppl = less graphic lags and soo on.

It's just a suggestion. The composition of a 12 man raid would be like 2-3 tanks, 3-4 healers, rest mix of range and meele dps.

id bet some bling u can down t1 with 18

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    id bet some bling u can down t1 with 18
    or way less

T1 can be done with 10, and I have once done W1 with 9, but ya, 12 man raids would be awesome. And to the person that said join a bigger guild...F that. Req Nex sucks, nobody even cares about that guild, they just want loot. Same with Destiny, Circle of fail, and SR... I like my guild, but it's frustrating when 4 people have to work and T4 starts to fall apart because of it...

Would like this. Join bigger guild to get carried with tons of other shitters is meh. 12-man raids would be somewhat popular and healthy for the biggest part of the population that play in little guilds/alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogyoon View Post
    It's just a suggestion. The composition of a 12 man raid would be like 2-3 tanks, 3-4 healers, rest mix of range and meele dps.
    Nope, if 12 raid would come they have to be balanced and possible to finish 1 class each unless FC would drastically changed how drops work. Aka no bop items or no item drops and just relics. Otherwise we would same qq-storm like with Yag - ppl whining that 70% drops are hox but there is none in raid.

And balancing towards 1 class each means solotankig bosses or no adds or no splitting raids (and probably all together). So removes all that's most fun in playing AoC raids. Ok, they could be designed way Coils of Ubah Kan is, where is not important what classes do but your movement and adjusting to events that happens, but we didn't have such raid in AoC yet and is hard to predict people will like to. I'd say some will, but most will be saying that fight such like 12-man Grand Vizier or Omni-Prophet are way to hard.

12 man raids would completely changes how game is played. Now its quite simple, tanks tank, dps dps, healers dps and heals sometimes, group of 3-6 people have some other tasks, but still for 75% all work is to keep their best combo/spell rotation. In 12 man unless they would be tank and spank, dps stops being dps. Look at your Omni-Prophet or Vizier parses, there won't be 2k dps toons even if you are full t4.
    Last edited by bogus; 6th March 2014 at 11:40.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

An active MMO I tried in the past also has 2man and 4man dungeons and I really liked it. I also support the idea of 12man raids.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    (...)
    Ok, they could be designed way Coils of Ubah Kan is, where is not important what classes do but your movement and adjusting to events that happens, but we didn't have such raid in AoC yet and is hard to predict people will like to.
    (...)
    We do have t3.5 and lurker
    I am Stian ingame...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast