Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Every nerf that funcom has ever done has either made fights less fun or the class nerfed more boring to play. Rather then always nerfing the classes boost the others to match what is already there. I have yet to see the day that funcom does a class nerf in a sensible way. Stop ****ing nerfing things down pull other classes up to match them. Bosses in raids nerfed because whining mouth breathing half ass players could not kill them. Classes nerfed because whining mouth breathing pvp'ers could not kill them and got owned in pvp. Match the classes up rather then trashing good things by pulling them down.

pre 1.05 age of casters returning stand by

I like when people are already coming to conclusions. Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by IceStubbur View Post
    Every nerf that funcom has ever done has either made fights less fun or the class nerfed more boring to play. Rather then always nerfing the classes boost the others to match what is already there. I have yet to see the day that funcom does a class nerf in a sensible way. Stop ****ing nerfing things down pull other classes up to match them. Bosses in raids nerfed because whining mouth breathing half ass players could not kill them. Classes nerfed because whining mouth breathing pvp'ers could not kill them and got owned in pvp. Match the classes up rather then trashing good things by pulling them down.
    So you want to destroy pve completely with sins tanking raid bosses and pvp to be a war or clones with everyone running around with 15k hp, 50% mitigation, bubbles, self healing and 6k burst? Yeah.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    So you want to destroy pve completely with sins tanking raid bosses and pvp to be a war or clones with everyone running around with 15k hp, 50% mitigation, bubbles, self healing and 6k burst? Yeah.
    well in the history of this game pvp'ers have been the leading cause of crying out changes to classes that not always have been very nice on the pve side. Guardians use to be a very nice class when I started this game. PVP qq and that class is a gimped useless jack in a box now. Tos use to be the dps healer, changes made and is now a gimped demo with bits of healing abilities. History of the POM it used to be an awesome class, then became a gimped useless crap, now over powered dps and healing machine. hence the tendency to have 4 conqs and 2 poms in a pre-made.
    Finally to the sin after the last change made to the sin it can take the aggro of any tank at any time so he is already tanking raid bosses if not carefull.
    What I am saying is that funcom has a history of messing classes up very badly every time they start changing them. Maybe because of lack of math knowledge when doing the actual calculations or they just throw things in and hope for the best.
    Further more not all classes need to be boosted and sin is not one of them. What should be done to the conq and dt is slap them down to heavy armor and let the guards be the only full plate class.
    second conqs and dts are at the moment very nice classes to play but the guards need to be pulled up to be the punch bag it was originally designed to be. but to make that happen his dps and hate needs to be pulled up abit, rather then nerfing the dt and the conq.
    but I am sure pvp'ers will cry these changes in such a way that none of the tank classes will be fun to play on pve side.
    Last edited by IceStubbur; 20th February 2014 at 12:00.

Not to be rude but you don't seem to know much about pvp and I'd question your pve knowledge as well. Guard is an easy pick in premades, cc resists, pole range, short CDs, good controllable burst etc. Buffing it or nerfing other tanks without touching guard is only going to make it shine even more.
    Last edited by kalston; 20th February 2014 at 13:13.

Did you fix Flesh to Worms going on cooldown when using an instant ice strike and casting freeze like 5 times to finally stun someone. If you did. Hurrrayyy!!!
    Last edited by -Khramps-; 20th February 2014 at 12:42.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    It's. I hate combat stances on female toons using 2h. I have used brute build for the 1st time in my life. Always played carnage and retired since 2011. Wanted to try new BC after revamp, took me 20min to see it's just like DT when comes to aggro generation complexity (aka spam 3 combos and R by cooldown), but more healer depended so we didn't become friends.
    lol @ you spaming 3 combos. I use 9 combos in my tanking rotation... I guess thats why i do 1200+ dps and you do 700? Maybe you shud come log your conqs and I'll show you the difference between a bad and a good one because franky you people have no idea what youre talking about.

1200dps 100% in defensive stance? (And brute spec ofc)

Can you make a strawman parse showing that?

I like some of the changes

-VOM did need little adjustments

-Conq snare on the bubbles should teach those double bubble conqs what what.

-Cooldown on frenzy/def I disagree with but I do support the larger debuff attached to it.

Although some of the changes are nice Im afraid we might step into
    the dark ages of Casters yet again.

The nerf of pvp gear protection + The damage increase of caster pvp gear + the OP subject changes to the tanks =

LOTS of baddie casters like myself rollfacing on keyboards and making the game really really lame......just sayin

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast