Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

The instances carry only one raid ID, yes the people can see different raid IDs as there is one for every instance and lobby along the way and goes to the first person to be registered into that instance. I can see where the people calling exploit is coming from, but in all honesty, this discussion is getting real old, you even had a moderator make a comment that just backs up what half the people on this thread are saying, that things are as they are. Deal with it, move on and get something more important to worry about then a 2 year debate (though I must admit that some of you are pure entertainment value). Funcom should know the inside and out about thoughts/opinions and they will make an issue if there is one. Beyond that, done is done. Funcom, please please make an official statement to shut them up despite the entertainment value.

The clear and correct solution would be to remove all the ****ing T4 gear from game obviously. So we'd be rid of this stupid argument forever and T4 gear is broken **** that ruins %90 of pve content anyway. Lootwhores should go back to Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fubap View Post
    Funcom, please please make an official statement
    Two years of silence is kind of statement.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    lets assume same with Memory Cloud. One player from the original raid need to drop out of a raid for whatever reason and is unable to finish the raid with his/her guild. Couple of days later that same person starts a raid to continue from where he/she had to leave in the previous raid and that happens to be after when the emperor was killed.

This person invites people from his/her guild and seeing that is unable to fill the raid with guild members and goes to global to seek players for the remaining spots(number can vary and what ever the number is, between 23 and 1 has nothing to do with anything).

is this player exploiting or simply continuing a raid that was left unfinished on his/hers part?
    It gets more iffy here and I would have to appeal to a higher power to make a proper judgement.

To me though, I believe it would all come down to intention and circumstance. In the case of the one person who dropped and wants to finish his own instance, you could say he is not exploiting, as he fought his way there. But then he would be letting a bunch of people from global have access, and you could say that those puggers are exploiting (as well as all guild members who had killed MC in the original raid).

The circumstance is that the original raid completed all of T4, they already did MC, and the one player shouldn't have been able to continue it for himself.

As I said before, it is all about intention and circumstance. Here is an example.
    A raid kills Emperor on Saturday and runs out of time for MC + Entity, comes back Sunday but are missing 5 people and have to go global.
    It is part of the 1 T4 raid run, therefore not an exploit to pug a few spots to finish the 1 run.

It is not the raids intention to bypass/exploit binding mechanics to farm the MC instance multiple times without multiple full T4 runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    again, you are acting stupid. you know very well that T4 is split into three different instances.
    if it was like Bibik suggested, i would agree:

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Door 1 Sheng Basilisk
    Door 2 Imp-Zodiac-Emperor
    Door 3 MC Entity
    but since the access to the 3rd instance is from the 2nd one, they should be tied one to the other...

and... i'm wondering why nobody farms imp...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Two years of silence is kind of statement.
    Funcom Policy is to not talk about exploits. That means they do not confirm when something is an exploit. You can't wait for them to say "MC farming is an exploit" to believe it is an exploit, as they will never say that.

Why no door to Memory Cloud directly why?
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

you know why. please don't derail this topic like one of your guild mates did on the recent testlive thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Funcom Policy is to not talk about exploits.
    Their policy is to respond or take actions to bug reports. I have 6 topics opened in TL private section from second half on 2012 linked to T4 or binding system. It's not coincidence that only reports of reforming raids in lobby and ninja binding in solo instances caused some reply and game changes.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Phill77 that is clearly a rhetorical question and Ill give you a rhetorical answer. Yes he is exploiting.

It should be 1 raid per raid ID.
    Not 1 raid ID and 20 raids.

It's an exploit. Clear as day.
    you said farming world bosses is an exploit too.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast