Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

one just has to wonder why FC keeps completely removing those MC topics if it´s not an exploit at all (instead of simply locking them as all the other derailed topics)
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

because of trolling and flaming.

It isn't funcom who moderates either forum though. On live it's some volunteers that applied back when they merged the forums and on tl foa moderates there. Not funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Problem for who?

For certain well known guilds who have stated that its an "exploit" and have forbidden their members to take part in such activity solely based on guild rules and nothing else? Funcom don't write guild rules, guilds do that themselves. Guild ruling against something does not make it an exploit. lol

For people who are jealous that they need to spend hard earned DKP to acquire end game items while "noobs from global" bring home boat load of items each week just by rolling need/greed/pass? Yes, i can see why this can be a problem. Its a huge injustice. lol

Still missing a good valid argument.
    let me tell you, i'm not jealous about anybody in this game, 'cos i play for fun, and i couldn't care less about who gets what...

but it's hilarious that you try to deny that it's an exploit to farm a raid instance that was supposed to be cleaned only once per week!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    but it's hilarious that you try to deny that it's an exploit to farm a raid instance that was supposed to be cleaned only once per week!!
    Once per week per char.

In my eyes exploit is repeatedly using a game bug, in this case its about farming. If I'm right after after rise of the godslayer was released and for example coppice was bugged, people farmed it and they get banned for a few days or a week. And its not about guildies, i SEE raid advertisement for MC with 1-2 person and they fill up the raid with randoms...

So pugging raid instances is exploiting per se?
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Once per week per char.
    don't try to act as a lawyer, you know what i mean...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Once per week per char.
    ...with chars that have killed Sheng, Zodiak, Emperor etc.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Based on the supposed exploit of MC, No one here has farmed shards have they?

Just checking, I figured none of you have. Considering it's the basis of coming into an already cleared instance and killing adds.

Oh, and I'm going to assume that you haven't come to a T3 "Thoth" only kill or swapped toons before hitting the box. That was be an exploit too considering that you have have a cleared instance to Thoth, kill the guy on already geared toons, and then swap to an alt in blue **** gear.

BUT HEY, it's T3/T2, and it's old content, or everyone is doing it rite? Ya, those are the types of excuses that usually hold up in a discussion, or courtroom.

I just find it funny that because of the type of loot, people have issues with it based mainly on an alt of someone else having better loot than a person who raids consistantly in another guild or what ever.

3 words, "Get Over It!"
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast