Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    The point of that post was to point out that pvp progression was made irrelevant when bori was introduced.
    the exp point and levels system was not in game before bori? if it was, your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    nah, you don't know what you're talking about. you are confused. lost. live your pipe dream, maybe there's light in the end for you. currently it is pitch black though.
    Nothing you have written in this thread is relevant to any topic in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    the exp point and levels system was not in game before bori? if it was, your argument is invalid.
    You have no clue about this game or any topic in this thread. Please run along and research it properly before commenting in future. You are vexing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Lol there's tons of crap pvp 10 that don't make their way to bori.
    There's tons of baddies that passed Sheng by just leeching main raids of end-game guilds.
    You have a very terrible vision of the game, good thing is you are not game director.
    LOL

I said "bad players should never be able to make it to pvp10"

Not many words there but a key one is "should". Funcom designed it so that you can progress in pvp without doing any pvp - that was my point. That they removed progression from pvp.

It should be that when you look at a player you see his W/L his K/D and his pvp level and you can see he's a badass. Funcom removed it all and made pvp worthless.

This MC run cr4p is the same. It removes progression from pve and hands out loot to people of questionable skill. Which imo is very wrong.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 19th February 2014 at 17:02.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

You haven't understand anything :

I can be bad in pvp and still pvping and get gear and still being bad at it.

I can be bad in pve, and still raiding T4 from Sheng to Entity, and get gear.

Skill Progression = None.
    Gear Progression = Achieved.

And tbh K/d is something exploited since start, W/L can be exploited, pvp level was always meaningless. Badassery is irrevelant, if you want a good game for epeen contests and ego trips, you can find your pleasure elsewhere than AoC.

and hands out loot to people of questionable skill. Which imo is very wrong.
    loot surfaces again. repeating myself here but if this same scenario would happen in the t1-t2 range, nobody would care.

I can be bad in pve, and still raiding T4 from Sheng to Entity, and get gear.
    Zodiac and Emperor, hmmm - not much room for bad players there. True some can get through occasionally. But once the bosses are dead you cant go back and kill them again over and over the same week.

And the rest of your post - my point is that it "should not" be like that Bibik it should be different. There should be skill based progression in pvp and pve.

You must agree with me there.

And if you do agree then you cant disagree with fixing MC farming exploit without looking like an idiot. Because it's the same thing.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Zodiac and Emperor, hmmm - not much room for bad players there. True some can get through occasionally. But once the bosses are dead you cant go back and kill them again over and over the same week.

And the rest of your post - my point is that it "should not" be like that Bibik it should be different. There should be skill based progression in pvp and pve.

You must agree with me there.

And if you do agree then you cant disagree with fixing MC farming exploit without looking like an idiot. Because it's the same thing.

Bad players get carried through raids every day. what is your point with this line of thought and how it is related to memory cloud?

One character can kill each raid boss only once per week. this is known, even you know it. nobody can kill Lu-Zhi or any other boss twice with same character during the same lockout week. more and more it seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

and there is skill based progression in both pvp and pve. in this case the changing factor is progress speed. skilled players advance to the next level faster and skilled players kill new content faster. while less skilled players take more time to do the same task.

now you say that bori don't require any skill what so ever. true, hitting rocks and trees is rather easy.
    memory cloud is not same though. you cannot do it alone or even with a small group. you need a raid maybe not full raid but still many many people. someone have to tank the bosses in there and blue/green geared tanks get eaten by the bosses and the raid don't advance anywhere.

your arguments are really bad. maybe give it a rest and come back when you have something more stronger to present.

Can't wait for next Tier raid.
    I hope Funcom will use the same binding mechanism.
    I can't wait for the first PUGs advertised in Global.

Can some already start the whining posts ?

Zodiac and Emperor, hmmm - not much room for bad players there.
    Can be done with 22 or even less players, gives some spots for baddies leeching lots easily. And tbh, what is hard dpsing golems or pew pew the boss from range...

Can be done with 22 or even less players, gives some spots for baddies leeching lots easily. And tbh, what is hard dpsing golems or pew pew the boss from range...
    You did not answer me Bibik.

And @ Phil77 stop typing. Just stop... Troll.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

But once the bosses are dead you cant go back and kill them again over and over the same week.
    This ?

You can, if you take another char. That is how the binding system works, raid id per char.

I would like agreeing with you on skill-based progression, but experience told me that even the worst skilled player can achieve anything if he's in the right guild. I've heard that Wildstar try to work on some serious endgame hardcore raiding that doesn't allow a slacker to achieve top raiding. I doubt it's something other than communication to promote the game, but if it's true, i invite you to look at this game closely.