Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    BAD PLAYERS SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET PVP 10.
    Think about that for a minute. Take a breath...

Thats right, never should a sh1t player achieve PVP10. Ever. Its called progression. And it should take skill. Thats why bori made pvp progression in AOC irrelevant. Its why pvp is dead.

In the same vien cr4p players should NEVER GET PAST GENERAL SHENG.
    Why?
    Because they aint good enough.
    Lol there's tons of crap pvp 10 that don't make their way to bori.
    There's tons of baddies that passed Sheng by just leeching main raids of end-game guilds.
    You have a very terrible vision of the game, good thing is you are not game director.

Let me spell it out for you princess.
    you are right, but... stop feeding the trolls, it's just a waste of time...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

is 2012 again..
    My time machine werks !!

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    1. uninstall
    2. problem solved.
    Done, and doner.
    "I am he, who the lord has chosen !... You snivelling boy... I AM THE THIRD REVELATION !"

Another idiot.

BAD PLAYERS SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET PVP 10.
    Think about that for a minute. Take a breath...

Thats right, never should a sh1t player achieve PVP10. Ever. Its called progression. And it should take skill. Thats why bori made pvp progression in AOC irrelevant. Its why pvp is dead.

In the same vien cr4p players should NEVER GET PAST GENERAL SHENG.
    Why?
    Because they aint good enough.

So MC runs make pve progression a joke in the same way that bori fvcked up pvp.

EXPLOIT. FIX IT.
    who died and made you the judge on who is good and who is bad player?

it starts to look like other people are getting under your skin.

pvp is a bit different than raiding. you can do pvp solo and gain points and whatnot just playing solo and progress, even if that means slowly, but slow progress is still progress and eventually you WILL advance to the next level no matter what. in raids there are no such level system with points. you either kill a boss or not. the boss won't die after certain amount of wipes and tries but it will die only when the boss runs out of health points.

raiding is a teamwork exercise. you cannot go in alone and kill a boss. but you don't need to gather a team around you before joining a minigame.

please stop bitching, it has no affect on anything.

It would be nice if Joel Bylos could post an official announcement about this so this stupid topic could finally be laid to rest.

Back on Set server when MC farming was new, it was the single biggest small guild killer.I also imagine it is one of main reasons why only a few guilds clear T3.5-majority of pop wants to farm easiest content for max reward-why progress through Erlik when you get better rewards with minimal/no effort in MC?It is T1 level of difficulty that drops the best weapons in game, everyone wanted to join raiding guild with accesss to MC. Core progression team clears the real bosses then baddies and PVPers are hearded to MC for "special" raid where they get shiny purplez they know they dont deserve and they happily grind renown entire week
    But everyone regarded it as an exploit, everyone was very quiet about it, loot was never posted on global and any misloot wasnt petitioned and I remember once someone rage quit and reported the guild for MC farming it was decided to lay low and skip MC farming as not to draw any unwanted GM attention
    Hehe most of the people farming it were so bad I remember overgeared tos from my guild (all 10k blossoms major pieces+weapons at least) asking what is root when he was brought to Sheng fight or what the hell is bubble when he was brought to entity fight.
    Anyway I dont think FC intends to do this or that, they simply randomly do things without thinking about consequences. Maybe they hire the worst and cheapest devs because they dont want/cant afford the better and better devs work for better companies, no? I dont see police raiding Blizzard HQ for example.
    Although it is an obvious exploit-it alows you to skip any progression and go from tortage greens directly to best ingame gear with no effort-most of the people playing today want to exploit and numerous MC pugs we see on Crom today arent necesarilly as bad as in guild farmin they at least allow players to remain in their own guilds rather then forcing them to join big guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by phil77 View Post
    which one is it, kill bosses to get to memory cloud or not kill bosses? In this earlier post you said you can just waltz in, no need to kill any bosses. And in a later post you say that some raid kills the first five bosses in order to get into memory cloud.

I'm wondering if you know what is the topic here.
    read what i wrote in the previous post princess.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    It would be nice if Joel Bylos could post an official announcement about this so this stupid topic could finally be laid to rest.
    If he came on here and said its not an exploit I would laugh and call him an idiot and then tell him that he is wrong and it is an exploit.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    who died and made you the judge on who is good and who is bad player?

it starts to look like other people are getting under your skin.

pvp is a bit different than raiding. you can do pvp solo and gain points and whatnot just playing solo and progress, even if that means slowly, but slow progress is still progress and eventually you WILL advance to the next level no matter what. in raids there are no such level system with points. you either kill a boss or not. the boss won't die after certain amount of wipes and tries but it will die only when the boss runs out of health points.

raiding is a teamwork exercise. you cannot go in alone and kill a boss. but you don't need to gather a team around you before joining a minigame.

please stop bitching, it has no affect on anything.
    The point of that post was to point out that pvp progression was made irrelevant when bori was introduced. You could and still can get to pvp 10 without killing any player or doing any pvp.

So the comparison to pvp is a valid one.

PvE progression, specifically gear progression is the only form of progression left in AOC. There isnt anything else. MC partly removes this. If its not an exploit, if its a valid raid strat and funcom says its ok to exploit this then they are a joke - and making a joke of the only form of progression left in AOC, the thing they developed.

Its crazy.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

read what i wrote in the previous post princess.
    nah, you don't know what you're talking about. you are confused. lost. live your pipe dream, maybe there's light in the end for you. currently it is pitch black though.