Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

you're not that bright if you believe that's not the opinion of the people who let him post that. i do get it, you didn't get the answer you wanted so you will attempt to invalidate it by any means you can. good for you, i'm sure you'd argue with bylos if he posted himself, it's something you've been against since whenever your guild cleared emperor, we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Even if an official post confirms the moderator's one, some of you will still deny and call exploit.
    It seems virtual loots drama make people very angry
    If we get an official post, from a full Funcom Developer (best from the Game Director himself), stating that the MC farming is fully intended/allowable and not an exploit, then I will accept that statement 100% and stop trying to argue that it is an exploit. I will accept that I'm wrong, all I need is actual proof to change my opinion.

Edit: I'll even say I'll accept a response from Sezmra the Community Manager to insure you don't think I'll simply deny it as a lie if Sezmra was the one to post the offical statement.
    Last edited by tapwater; 18th February 2014 at 21:47.

good luck with that. its good to have dreams. I think what got posted today is more than was ever done in the past two years this issue have been on the virtual table.

You can still try to ask Cirith Gorgor as, according to the interview made by Slith, he was in charge of T4 after Basilisk. But i guess he is busy about all the tons of work incoming, especially after the new TL thread on class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If we get an official post, from a full Funcom Developer (best from the Game Director himself), stating that the MC farming is fully intended/allowable and not an exploit, then I will accept that statement 100% and stop trying to argue that it is an exploit. I will accept that I'm wrong, all I need is actual proof to change my opinion.

Edit: I'll even say I'll accept a response from Sezmra the Community Manager to insure you don't think I'll simply deny it as a lie if Sezmra was the one to post the offical statement.
    I'll accept that it's an exploit when GD or someone in power states it as such. See, we can both play that angle. I'm really glad I barely touch PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    I'll accept that it's an exploit when GD or someone in power states it as such. See, we can both play that angle. I'm really glad I barely touch PVE.
    Heh, now that is like saying "I'll accept that it's an exploit when the impossible happens." They aren't allowed to talk about exploits, which means they can't say that an exploit is an actual exploit.

They can however say something isn't an exploit, as it is just fine to talk about things that aren't exploits.

Of course it is Funcom we are dealing with, and they can't seem to always be able to follow their own rules very well.

Edit:
    This thread sounds an awful lot like the Ken Ham vs Bill Nye debate.
    Last edited by tapwater; 19th February 2014 at 00:50.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Heh, now that is like saying "I'll accept that it's an exploit when the impossible happens." They aren't allowed to talk about exploits, which means they can't say that an exploit is an actual exploit.

They can however say something isn't an exploit, as it is just fine to talk about things that aren't exploits.

Of course it is Funcom we are dealing with, and they can't seem to always be able to follow their own rules very well.

Edit:
    This thread sounds an awful lot like the Ken Ham vs Bill Nye debate.
    They can say there IS an exploit without talking about the specifics, as they have in the past with PI. They won't do either though.

As it stands, I've done cloud runs on one toon, once a week, on maybe four occasions. To me it was like joining a raid that's at the end boss. I didn't do it on any alts or what have you, so I don't see that as an exploit. It is something that's VERY easy to fix, so it leads me to believe that it's probably working as intended.

So much talk over something Fucnom doesn't even care about.
    Come on people, Funcom gave up on AoC years ago.

I say exploit AoC as much as you can. It might make up for getting "Funcommed" a million times. Or it can make up for not being able to participate in the last T4 boss "Entity" if you're melee.
    F' funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    you know why. please don't derail this topic like one of your guild mates did on the recent testlive thread.
    No I don't know why there is no direct door from first lobby or Paikang to MC. If it is so intended to enter Memory Cloud without killing the bosses before, there should be a door. I want a door! (not)
    Last edited by medke; 19th February 2014 at 07:41.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Door to memory cloud would be very welcome, would make it lot faster to wait those tortage geared chars that relog for box

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast