Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

Angry Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

Hey everyone,

I started this topic, because I haven't found any about T4 Memory Cloud farming yet. And as I heard people are using this exploit for months now...

After 6-8 months break I started to play again and the first thing what I notice was advertising MC somehow like this: LFM MC healers, tanks and dps - so I thought first, that it was a dungeon, but then someone told me, it's actually a raid. I didn't really care, until I saw a DT in blue gear with a T4 sword. Then I started to check everyone's gear in groups, raids and I saw again: ppl with half blue/half epic armor with T4 parts, rings and weapons. I was wondering, how do they even pass General Sheng like this... Then I asked my friends, who are raiding every week and they said, that it was an exploit what ppl use to farm MC.

They explained me too how does it work and how pissed they are, which I understand... First of all: those guys started their raids from 0 and they were there every single week, worked hard to pass the bosses and achieve always a bit more. Second: it's the best gear in the game! And people can farm it, which is simply ridiculous! And how famous is the farming? Well, my friend advertised like: MC need all - 1/24 and in 1 single minute he got 19 tells...

Please Funcom and everyone, take it serious and do something against it! I reported the case as an exploit, but if just a few player have done it, it's not enough...

in before people coming here saying it´s working as intended

there´s been quite a huge discussion on this topic on TL forums just recently, but I can´t find it right now to link you there, so I guess it´s been removed.. well, gl here
    Last edited by Argantes; 18th February 2014 at 10:28.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Yet another thread.

The real exploit no longer exists for MC, now it's just farming (ab)using instance binding mechanics.

OP sounds awful lot like ringofset. talking about nonexistent friends and vague speculation about peoples gear. nice attempt at pointing out an "exploit" but you trip on the same things your guild mates did on the recently deleted thread on testlive forums.

please, try to have some argument at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    OP sounds awful lot like ringofset. talking about nonexistent friends and vague speculation about peoples gear. nice attempt at pointing out an "exploit" but you trip on the same things your guild mates did on the recently deleted thread on testlive forums.

please, try to have some argument at least.
    If its for me, i have no idea what you mean...

that's pretty much what i thought.

I'm just saying, i haven't seen any other forum threads, I also don't think, that my "guildmates" were posting there. Seriously I don't get your point. The only thing what I don't understand is: why is it still possible if it was a known problem for a longer time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    in before people coming here saying it´s working as intended

there´s been quite a huge discussion on this topic on TL forums just recently, but I can´t find it right now to link you there, so I guess it´s been removed.. well, gl here
    Funcom "moved" the thread on testlive.

Quite in line with their "we dont discuss exploits" policy.

Now they just need to fix it. There is no need for this MC farming thing to remain available to exploit.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

That testlive thread started going into troll attacks: it stayed up until players started badmouthing other players. The discussion about the procedure went on for pages otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by netsike View Post
    The only thing what I don't understand is: why is it still possible if it was a known problem for a longer time now.
    Problem for who?

For certain well known guilds who have stated that its an "exploit" and have forbidden their members to take part in such activity solely based on guild rules and nothing else? Funcom don't write guild rules, guilds do that themselves. Guild ruling against something does not make it an exploit. lol

For people who are jealous that they need to spend hard earned DKP to acquire end game items while "noobs from global" bring home boat load of items each week just by rolling need/greed/pass? Yes, i can see why this can be a problem. Its a huge injustice. lol

Still missing a good valid argument.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast