Thread: Cavern and Necropolis scripts

Default Cavern and Necropolis scripts

I am having trouble with displaying the emote menu ingame. I have downloaded the scripts into my script folder. Then, ingame, I am inputing into my chat window the "/script name" properly. It takes within the chat window as it should but no emote menu pops up on my gui. I am using Stonerune, so that might be it. Anyone have any helpful ideas? thank you.

That's not how you use scripts.
    If the script name I is necemo.txt,
    you need to type /necemo.txt

thanks for the reply. I should have indicated that the script input did include .txt file type so I'm still at a quandary.

If the script file is named "Necropolis.txt" you type "/Necropolis.txt" into chat ingame. That should put the link in your chat to the script. Clicking the link makes the script window appear.

Yep. I've done all that. My issue is that the script does not become click-able in the chat window but does indeed show up in the chat window.

Just occurred to me, do you need to be actually be grouped for the window to appear on the gui?

If it is coded for a group then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhunter View Post
    Yep. I've done all that. My issue is that the script does not become click-able in the chat window but does indeed show up in the chat window.
    If it shows up in the chat window after you post it, but there is no clickable portion, then I would have to assume the script is broken somehow.

Interesting. I did copy someone's script. I'll check that. thanks.

Finally got it to work in group chat tab. Thx for all the help.