Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the way to go for a PvP conq nowadays?

Default Which is the way to go for a PvP conq nowadays?

Hello guys; i left my conq since Mr. craig "PvE" Morrison arrived and ruined my 1.4 AoC...that said; after reading some news regarding some OPW PvP and gaining exp for OPWkills etc; want to come back.

So....any idea were i should start build-wise? DW ? 2H? General?

or should i go barb for the DPSish gameplay?

thnx guys

Barb is cool and balanced, with an awesome nervous gameplay, really exciting.

Conq is now OP as hell, super forgiving in brute specc, it got all the tools to rock.
    That being said, the average conq you see in mini does not kill much, and is not really a threat, but a good conq is just a pain in the ass.

So i would go myself for barb, because it's like playing a tasmanian devil on steroids, just super fun.

Not sure what OPW stands for so i'm guessing it's Open-World PvP.

In that aspect of the game barb is pretty good and pretty fun. More efficient than a conq when it comes to hunting. Carny conq is rather fun aswell, especially in small groupes. Both classes can be fun and get lots of kills.

I would just advise against playing brute conq. Not much fun.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

yes, open world; minis do not pop at all right now; in 1 week played just one...that really sucks. so yeah; some open world builds/tips would be awesome.

I disagree, brute/carny hybrid spec but playing in most 2h is more fun than carny. Suctum's got similar spec posted down in the "annoying build" thread.

Default Mainly Brute

What spec would you recommend for PvP with only 2h? Is it viable?

I've heard "don't spec double bubble" and other comments about Brute in PvP but never saw an up-to-date spec, and I don't really know what feats to take (brute+general or brute+carnage).

If u ask about build I guess u 're pretty new in pvp with conq. In that case I would go with sth like this : http://is.gd/WIllgk

I found brute with double bubble too defensive, and was wondering if this build would be better for more damage?

Improved Dancing Steel is worth far more than Lacerate, Annihilate and Fierce Opening together. So i would recommend going double bubble.

Since BoA is now dependent of fighting spirit debuff and your bubbles can't be used offensively anymore, i would suggest that you try carnage/general if you want to be more on the offensive side.

Something along these lines:
    http://goo.gl/GYUjjs
    There are several ways to go carnage. E.g. forego the rend flesh part and get more armor or Better deep wounds or Improved Frenzy Stance.
    Some even tried Crushing Onslaught + Retaliation+ BoA from brute for extra utility.
    Last edited by Corais; 15th December 2014 at 11:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgutter View Post
    yes, open world; minis do not pop at all right now; in 1 week played just one...that really sucks. so yeah; some open world builds/tips would be awesome.
    wtf?

when do u log on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast