Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balance mini game! 1 rule = split healers, only it!

I just want to repeat. Healers isn't as big an issue as is balancing talent or skill. Its just something funcom cannot do.

Think about it, half the healers I have seen in pvp don't heal properly. They stand too far back, or overstretch and get focused. Others only heal themselves, and still others cast big heals over and over and do nothing else when the healer class is one of the most versatile in game.

After healers, then what? PVP levels? We have been down this road. Hell, Ive seen pvpers on low levels own higher levels because they know their class or toon better.

At the end of the day, having two healers can be an advantage, but having a team with you that can understand and respond should be better. Funcom cannot balance knowledge or skill.

But it does come down to balance being done before teams are set. Just change time of balance to 5 seconds before the mini. Every other pvp game does it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    u should role a toon on rage, healers over there dont have blue heal hot-keyed
    Why ? They lose DPS this way, so its like... =)
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Why ? They lose DPS this way, so its like... =)
    dont ask me lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12