Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balance mini game! 1 rule = split healers, only it!

Post Balance mini game! 1 rule = split healers, only it!

Hey Devs and Director,

Before you guys take the job here, the incompetent Silirrion (the worst director of all time of all the games) made ​​a balance for the mini game (of course it does not work).

If it's too difficult and complicated to do this, I ask only one thing, ONE THING,

* If you have two priests among 12 people, put one on each side,

and the rest do not care, can be random,

but if you have 2 healers in 12 people, put 1 for each group.

And if started counting, and thereafter, entered 3 more players, no problem, you can mix the group again (before you start the fight, make the mixture again, if necessary, example, before 20 seconds).

and the most important is:
    - Place a healer for each side! It is very difficult?

(last 3 mini games, was no healers vs two healers)

u should role a toon on rage, healers over there dont have blue heal hot-keyed

It's already there but people sign and don't join minis and the auto balance only happens in the first few seconds so it gets messed up.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

You can also drop your ranger and start an healer if you think they are unbalancing the game :o

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's already there but people sign and don't join minis and the auto balance only happens in the first few seconds so it gets messed up.
    Yapp, this is true! Once I joined an almost finished mini 5 with healer vs. 6, so first team had two healers with me then. After this the guys started to blame fc for inbalance in global, but how do you suppose to handle such an issue or comparable issues? That players suddenly change the team side? I think if this even happens before match starts it will annoy many players...

Rather make a 30s timer when a mini is about to start before you can port into match to see if people really join the match, and if not the mini stays open until its full, if all accepted then instant start.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Yes, the rejoining is the problem. The algorithm might be better, but it is the "player" rebalancing, that creates chances to exploit, manipulate and inbalance.

I am pretty sure, they don't even check the team balance, for rejoining. And this is the problem. They could do it as in other raids, just giving (or not giving) feedback like "pom slots are full" or at least do such calculations internally and the spot open if only full classes sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    After this the guys started to blame fc for inbalance in global, but how do you suppose to handle such an issue or comparable issues? That players suddenly change the team side? I think if this even happens before match starts it will annoy many players...
    It is usually not about changing sides but rather about healer is signed, healer do not join mini and is replaced by someone else. In oposite team there is also one free spot/s available later on and... another healer/s join.

It is again (what a suprise) fault of players who do not join signed mini not Funcom´s

Such players usually reqruit from players as is OP who do not have idea but QQ lot.
    Last edited by Shiwan; 17th February 2014 at 10:24.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

One thing is defenatly easy to fix - in JS I've seen it many times:

3(!) Heals in group 1 and 0 in group 2. Then there is the moment where teams get reorganized and after that - still all heals in one group (only other were swapped). Has nothing to do with replacements...it's just FC...

Everyone who visit mini-games on daily basic know what class balance on mini-game are BIG issue. People who thinks what such problem don't affect pvp just liars

2 rule = split healer and necro
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast