Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fridaynight premades!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Yes, u are giving good advices but should use them for urself first. Use ur head, it wasnt very funny for us to play premades in 4 am - 7 am, we did few to take a look, out of curiousity. But ty its not what we are looking for at regular basis.

Futher more our common opinion that any kind of deathmatch matches in CTF minis is gimping gameplay down and we are not intrested to participate in such. You cant change this, so if u want make EU guild intrested to play with u in their bad time, u should have something to offer :>

Coz now its by far easier to find some others EU guilds and play in our prime time, with a bit lesser but still quite alike level of competition and without rules which we dislike.

P.S. About moving to Crom, we are guild players, so there is no point to stay on server where were no proper guilds left. Thats why Crom, if u curious.
    That is why you don't see me on forums saying " only Americans premades regularly" etc etc... again use your head.

why do you come to Crom forums to QQ and whine about this on a thread meant to be setting up premade nights ???
    go make a new thread!
    - Andirage - DT - The Rage Queen
    - Andilol - Conq - The Vicious
    - Andirath - Guard - The Pink Fluffy Tank
    - Andishock - Tos - The Black Light
    - Anditroll - Bs - The Bear of Troll
    - Cyborian - Pom - The Mitra Prostitute
    - Evilgijoe - Sin - The Menace
    - AndiWrath - Barb - The Bloodshred
    - Eviljoey - Ranger - The Eagle
    - Eviljoe - Necro - The Norweigan Aggro Monkey
    - Hoxieboy - Hox - The Burning Ballerina
    - Salvia - Demo - The Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Andirath View Post
    why do you come to Crom forums to QQ and whine about this on a thread meant to be setting up premade nights ???
    go make a new thread!
    You must not understand English. Whine QQ? I merely responded to Sarhal's ignorant post that is all.

I'd actually be interested. But calling flags take 0 skill. Should definitely see who can kill a totem faster, I hear that's where the real skill is nowadays.

HA

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    I'd actually be interested. But calling flags take 0 skill. Should definitely see who can kill a totem faster, I hear that's where the real skill is nowadays.

HA
    Its what EU pvp mostly about, avoid pvp as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    word

/ten

That is why you don't see me on forums saying " only Americans premades regularly" etc etc... again use your head.
    U seems read by diagonal or smth, if u didnt see mine post was referred to regular US qq about "flag capping". So vice versa.

Still it doesnt prevent us to be better in pvp even with such a bad attitude :P
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post

HA
    Don't you ever play CTF in Quake?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Honestly... the mini game is named "Capture the skull", its not pvp to play "capture the skull"? Are you being serious right now?

NO!!!! ITS "MORE" PVP TO ONLY PLAY FOR KILLS!!!

#ViciousYetDelicious #yolo #(#)

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Honestly... the mini game is named "Capture the skull", its not pvp to play "capture the skull"? Are you being serious right now?

NO!!!! ITS "MORE" PVP TO ONLY PLAY FOR KILLS!!!

#ViciousYetDelicious #yolo #(#)
    PvP means player Vs Player. In recent AOC and from what I can see in EU pug mini last couple months. Its player Vs Time/Flag/Totem.

Sure games isn't always about chasing after kills, but in aoc the current aoc where its all "PUG" all Randomized players. You have absolutely zero team work and impossible communication. I've wrote about this countless times but you guys can't seem to understand.
    Playing for objectives is FINE, if its organized. IN PUGS its terrible. There is no communication, no group work. Players have too much indifference not just skill but gear/aa/ experience. So much factors goes into this its nuts. it all goes back to AOC's dumb way of balancing and the most stupidest patch of all "Alternative Advancement/ Making gear too much factor"

I don't feel like explaining anymore to you as you can find my previous post from years ago about these issues and along with many other players who voiced their opinion. If you can't understand how "objectives" without teamwork is stupid, impossible and selfish. Then I don't know what more to say to you guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast