Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fridaynight premades!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    PvP means player Vs Player. In recent AOC and from what I can see in EU pug mini last couple months. Its player Vs Time/Flag/Totem.

Sure games isn't always about chasing after kills, but in aoc the current aoc where its all "PUG" all Randomized players. You have absolutely zero team work and impossible communication. I've wrote about this countless times but you guys can't seem to understand.
    Playing for objectives is FINE, if its organized. IN PUGS its terrible. There is no communication, no group work. Players have too much indifference not just skill but gear/aa/ experience. So much factors goes into this its nuts. it all goes back to AOC's dumb way of balancing and the most stupidest patch of all "Alternative Advancement/ Making gear too much factor"

I don't feel like explaining anymore to you as you can find my previous post from years ago about these issues and along with many other players who voiced their opinion. If you can't understand how "objectives" without teamwork is stupid, impossible and selfish. Then I don't know what more to say to you guys.

and in counterstrike planting bomb / defusing it is pve and also holding areas in cod is pve.. ya.. u know just to avoid pvp..

how about its actually pvp where you need to use your head and not just farm lesser geared / aa:ed team in respad
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    and in counterstrike planting bomb / defusing it is pve and also holding areas in cod is pve.. ya.. u know just to avoid pvp..

how about its actually pvp where you need to use your head and not just farm lesser geared / aa:ed team in respad
    did you even read what I posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post

yet killing is the main way to achieve those objectives. there a mechanic problem in aoc. if capture the flag was an elimation mode where if u die, ur done 'capture the skull' would work, teamwork would be significant: ud seek to protect everyone on your team, not just the tank while the bubble's cd fill back up.

BUT with rezzes every other sec getting kills is next to ptless if ur against a team with tanks and poms: bubble and take flag again. capture the skull as is with classes' OP abilities just plain suck.

what killing only offers is that everyone must be protected, not just the flag carrier. at any given time a teammate being misplaced or missing a combo can give the kill lead to the opposing team. kill minis= everyone is a 'flag'. conqs dont just bubble on their pad when their whole team got stomped, but rather will bubble when pushing when its team feels its got a good shot at a target to get that 1 kill that would make the difference(sequence of events is less predictable)

Premades: 3 tanks, 2 poms or 1 pom and a shammy and some random fight exactly the same set up while the one random class on each team gets butt gaped for 15 minutes while the tanks rack up all the kills and the poms/shammy spend the entire game ignoring each other except for trading occasional CCs, just for lols.

Then, whatever side has the most bubbles up, just run bubble boy to score. If one side is losing in kills in 5 minutes, they just tell bubble boy to speed up caps.

If one side drastically sucks compared to the other, then the poor random actually gets to rack up some kills and then some butt hurt player posts how OP Demos or Necros are while excluding the fact their team got farmed.

If it was an even game, then they blame the poor random class who was not a soldier or pom who was 2-3 shot every 15 seconds out of the spawn and replace them with another Soldier or PoM, and then in the next game cap the flag in 3 minutes or less and don't fight again for the rest of the night, and brag about how great they are at doing objectives, yet everyone's score looks like this:

Kills Deaths Caps
    0 0 3

If people just brought whatever class was at hand rather than pom and soldier bubble fest, premades would be pretty fun, especially when it's understood it's just about fun, not pad camping(some bad team) or totem zerging(pveing to win) to brag about some stupid win, both those kinds of wins to me aren't really wins you brag about.
    Doomsayer 2008

People still dont understand what premade means,

Premade = tanks are getting healed and they hunt down poor hoxes,sins,demos,necros,

the team with better crit rating on tank wins!

im the prey, you are the hunter, get it?
    The Law

You know something is flawed when Tanks are deemed the "clothy killers" in a premade
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    You know something is flawed when Tanks are deemed the "clothy killers" in a premade
    meh in a quality premade everyone is a clothie killer

its all about outiring the tanks so that they cant protect their clothies anymore. when a tank needs to fall back for a sec thats when clothies start dropping as flies, a team starts splitting between 1 kiting to survive another trying to save that 1 guy leaving 4 others with 1 less healer. those 4 guys can either protect their 1 weak guy letting other team's dps to start nuking from not have tanks pressuing them anymore

So many great comments here!

I really hope that people that read this stuff understands that most of the people that plays this game is pretty bad/okayish at pvp and its far between the good pvpers and players with good game understanding. Not trying to be rude to anyone here, but hope the guys reading this don't take it too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post

I really hope that people that read this stuff understands that most of the people that plays this game is pretty bad/okayish at pvp and its far between the good pvpers and players with good game understanding. Not trying to be rude to anyone here, but hope the guys reading this don't take it too seriously.
    Everything I posted is accurate, unless you all have gotten off the soldier and pom fetish yet.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post

first step to seeing more skill in the game is value skill to win games. most poms used in premades are poor at dodging, they master their spell rotation for max dmg and ccs and stick with the group

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234