Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fridaynight premades!

Quote Originally Posted by Holyshlt View Post
    We all know how frustrating minis can be so lets make some teams work on your teamplay and lets have some fun guys!

Would be great to see a Ronin, social rejects, Samaratian (or how you spell it)IronWill, Blacksteel and AFj team running to bash it out over a coupple of beers and have some fun. But ofc ALL guilds are welcome or just make one whit your firends?

And if we could keep this up every friday that would be awsome dont think?
    What time friday eastern time zone here <---

Flag capping in a premade...
    ╔═╗╦╗╦╗╔╦╦╕╔╗╔╗╔
    ╟═╢╟╢╟╢╫──╢╟╢╟╬╢
    ╨└╨╨╜╨╜╙╜─╨╙╜╨╙╜

not doing objectives in premades.... such ****ing whiney behavior from ppl who cant pvp for ****.... the reality is you would lose in a straight up death match anyways, so you shouldn't say anything at all.

Always funny to hear about complaints of flag capping by americans and in meanwhile only EU ppl playing premades regulary :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

U can not both kill and do objective in 1 match.... Come on!
    Whats next? Cars that run on electric power? Stop this futuristic nonsense. Aint gonna happen... Trust me
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by geNius- View Post
    Flag capping in a premade...
    or premades on crom

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    or premades on crom
    ye, wtf is going on crom these days. I oiled up my dt to be a ganking and killing machine and now they tell me I have to be flag carrier in mini games... as my homie says:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvANmxeiA5Y

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Always funny to hear about complaints of flag capping by americans and in meanwhile only EU ppl playing premades regulary :>
    Funny thing all EU premade guilds left fury went to crom.

Also need I to make it more clear for you there way way more EU players than US players. That is your second reason for not much activity from American players. Use your head.

Funny how we were all premading just fine on fury, till you guys stop premading us and complaining about deathmatch... Then you all disappeared to crom.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Funny thing all EU premade guilds left fury went to crom.

Also need I to make it more clear for you there way way more EU players than US players. That is your second reason for not much activity from American players. Use your head.

Funny how we were all premading just fine on fury, till you guys stop premading us and complaining about deathmatch... Then you all disappeared to crom.
    Yes, u are giving good advices but should use them for urself first. Use ur head, it wasnt very funny for us to play premades in 4 am - 7 am, we did few to take a look, out of curiousity. But ty its not what we are looking for at regular basis.

Futher more our common opinion that any kind of deathmatch matches in CTF minis is gimping gameplay down and we are not intrested to participate in such. You cant change this, so if u want make EU guild intrested to play with u in their bad time, u should have something to offer :>

Coz now its by far easier to find some others EU guilds and play in our prime time, with a bit lesser but still quite alike level of competition and without rules which we dislike.

P.S. About moving to Crom, we are guild players, so there is no point to stay on server where were no proper guilds left. Thats why Crom, if u curious.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 6th April 2014 at 14:12.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast