Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the **** is happening? (PvE DPS T4 vs LL/TIGER)

Well the gear doesn't do any dps by it self. Neither does builds. The player would have to stick to the same build, same straw man, same rotation, same weapons, same accessories and same AA for the comparison to be valid. A three minute parse for a DT is a bit too short. String of crits and dps skyrockets.

I guess I was just expecting too much from the T4 gear, maybe it's not that great for dts (dps-wise). I'll try to get the best wisdom accessories avaiable to see if it makes the difference that i'm looking for.

What accessories were you using on test live and live? DTs parse better with physical dmg on straw man compared to magical. Ignoring magic dmg the biggest increase in dps going from khitai physical dps to t4 physical dps would be from the accessories. The indomitable set itself is only 1 or 2 dps more than tiger set. The weapon isn't even much of an improvement because base weapon dps does less for DT than other classes.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    What accessories were you using on test live and live? DTs parse better with physical dmg on straw man compared to magical. Ignoring magic dmg the biggest increase in dps going from khitai physical dps to t4 physical dps would be from the accessories. The indomitable set itself is only 1 or 2 dps more than tiger set. The weapon isn't even much of an improvement because base weapon dps does less for DT than other classes.
    TL:
    2 pvp 7 magic ring
    pvp 7 necklace with 40 wisdom
    Full T4 (including weapons)
    52.8% mitigation
    +-400 pve unholy damage total

Live:
    (1720 parse) 2x pvp 7 magic ring, pvp 7 necklace, HoC Wisdom Cloak, SC gloves (I do not have an epic gloves with CRating, so I needed to test with it).
    50% mitigation
    350 pve unholy damage total

(1580-1620 parse) Death ward, HoC tank cloak
    51.5% mitigation
    168 pve unholy damage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12