Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coffer of Infinity - New Inventory Box

Quote Originally Posted by Gwahlr View Post
    ..give people brain...
    No...gief more fanbois like me who are fine with paying such ridiculous sums so FC can finally make some serious content updates. No more revamps and stats redistributions.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

No doubt this is a reaction to the fiasco of the first World Boss, where you could get Coffer of Nullity for free from the Traveling Merchant.

Joel stated bags were the most popular items in the shop. I imagine a significant portion of potential revenue was lost. A new bag was introduced to help remedy that.

Buy it or don't. Your old bag is still as good.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    No doubt this is a reaction to the fiasco of the first World Boss, where you could get Coffer of Nullity for free from the Traveling Merchant.

Joel stated bags were the most popular items in the shop. I imagine a significant portion of potential revenue was lost. A new bag was introduced to help remedy that.

Buy it or don't. Your old bag is still as good.

No because when world bosses started roaming around we now get so many vanity sets for each boss -.-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234