Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Population

Do a player search with minis and bori ticked and you'll see for yourself that Crom doesn't have more pvp than Fury at all - if anything it has a bit less since there's no Khesh pvp... I do this at different hours and it's always the same story. I wonder what those Fury transfers are doing on Crom. Oh let me guess... pve and/or standing idle in Khemi :/

There's just few pvpers left regardless of the server you pick.

Cross server tech is what we need, period.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I wonder what those Fury transfers are doing on Crom.
    Im doing pretty much the same things i was doing on fury, with the only difference that instead of afking in khesh watching boring duels between minis i afk in khemi. Also we run premades and ppl are willing to make groups + with IW/BS transfering sieges are happenning too.

Thing is on crom you dont get that sad feeling you're playing a completely dead game because you see tons of ppl everywhere - its way less depressing.

Quality in pugs is a bit lower though, but they do pop bit faster than on fury.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

after the free transfers its really noticeable that less players are on fury.

so less mingames pop up. and the last 5 days theres barely a change of players there. mostly the same people.

im not cryin here, i just wanna show this and write this down here cause i hope funcom brings us the cross thingy fast now.

crom isnt an option for me and i think for many others too.

BUT doing instances, minigames, raids and perhaps pvp zones all over the last 3 servers: fury - rage and crom, would be awesome for the game in this status.

5 pm friday

fury: 1 open mini / 1 in line

crom: 4 open minis / 1 in line

(fury is the pvp server, for those who dont know it)

Solution : Disable all PvP activity on PvE server hehe

Lightbulb ppl pvp?

its good idea or give cross server free for mini!

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post

There's just few pvpers left regardless of the server you pick.
    this, which is normal. slow process is being undertaken to resolve that(not too sure what some ppl are doing transfering to crom, but oh well transfer money to come back to fury is gonna make FC richer, this was the last free transfer)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Drago View Post
    Solution : Disable all PvP activity on PvE server hehe
    Imagine how many people left Fury if Funcom disable all PvE acitvity on PvP server

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Imagine how many people left Fury if Funcom disable all PvE acitvity on PvP server
    increase in pop? duh

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Its cos for 4 years funcom only spitting to the face af the whole PvP community, so mostly only PvErs left in this game...There were more PvPers then PvErs, but that ****ing tard silirion was such a PvE scumbag and wanted to rid of PvP at all...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast