Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Population

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    so fc pls work on that server cross thingy! ASAP!
    You can say this only as you do not have experience with minies on Crom - which are from Fury´s point of view pretty much unplayable. Afks, leechers in every other mini, people just play stupidly no I got such experience and for me it would be better to not play at all and avoid frustration

So I say NO to cross server minies
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

I don't say no to cross server minis, Crom has good pvpers and good minis too (Fury has its share of trash too, let's face it). The more the merrier! and it's not just minis anyway, dungeons and raids are included too in single server tech - so beneficial overall, period.

@ Jin I rarely see you online during peak times anymore so that might be why you feel Fury is not doing well. Pretty much constant open world pvp with the bosses and there were still minis running at the same time (JS included) so it's not so bad. It's more like Delred said IMO.

There remains a big Russian guild too, Discoverers, and I believe they are raiding and also hope they will get into sieging soon. At least they do open world pvp with good numbers.
    Last edited by kalston; 12th February 2014 at 13:12.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well for me playing minies on Crom was simply not acceptable experience and I have almost stop playing AoC because of it. Of course there are some leechers etc. also on Fury but far less and most of them went to Crom recently.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Fury will be fine just like it always was before. On Crom few players asked me whats it like on Fury. People from Crom transfer to Fury and people from Fury transfer to Crom.

That is normal and always happened after some server merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Quality > Quantity. Who cares that we lost the pvers that relied on T4 gear and weapons to jump in pvp and troll ?
    Really you are speaking about quality? I can name 10 decent competitive pvp players on Fury now at best, not even enough for 1 premade match :<

P.S. Xu from latest screens from minis I seen, its like 50% Furyians on Crom minis nowdays.

P.S.S. Imo now Rage could be more relevant choice than Fury if you want pvp server ruleset, since its by far better than Fury one and population I believe quite same.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Mini game situation on Fury at the moment is extremely poor IMO. Not from a quality perspective, the quality of minis on every server has been in a dire situation for last couple years from what I've seen, at the moment it is quantity that angers me. I can play a whole 4 hours of mini games and pretty much play with the same people for the entirety. No variety, just boring.

World bosses have invigorated some very nice open world pvp, I've enjoyed these a lot, but it's a double edged sword, world bosses (and transfers) have caused the complaints I make in the first paragraph.

IF and when the single server tech actually arrives, it will be quite funny to witness as all the old fury players jump the crom ship and come flooding back. With cross server minis and hm's, there's no reason for them to be there, they'll come back for open world. But this is just a pipe dream and not even close on the horizon.

I hope what Funcom just make mini-games and dungeons joint for all servers, with open world outside having simular rules to Fury/Crom/Rage. Such system better and give more fun when flag or instance system.

Fury is in a bad way! never seen it so bad
    Takes ages for mini to pop (prime time) and when they do 80% suxs (world boss is up that hits mini population)

Need cross server minis OR one big server (make it a pve server don't care anymore) BUT world bosses and pvp quests only take place in boarder kingdoms pvp up

US primetime Fury is more active, tried pugging on crom the past couple of days and it took forever........

and when It did eventually pop my pvp 0 ranger went 22-0 while the other team focused our pvp 10 DT yea the quality is pretty bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Really you are speaking about quality? I can name 10 decent competitive pvp players on Fury now at best, not even enough for 1 premade match :<
    Yeah well about premade, they are fun only for half the classes in the game. I'm not surprised it's so hard to find people that ask for more farm from unkillable classes atm.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast